Better Late Than Never: April 2013 List
You may know that I've been working on a monthly list layout. Somehow May is almost over and I just managed to make my April layout. But at least I managed to finish it, so I'm feeling good. I used this month's DST blog train.
- Finished Aria final season.
- Baked banana bread biscotti.
- Saw Oblivion at the movie theater.
- Obessed with song "Against All Odds" from Glee.
- Read 3 books on friendship.
- Made delicious lemon shortbread.
- Said goodbye to Ben & Andrea.
- Doug & Patti return.
- Toes emerge from socks and enjoy nail polish.
- Ate giant, delicious hot dogs.
I love digital scrapbooking. I also love to read and bake cookies. Especially while drinking tea. I've lived around the world, and love to travel, which is usually the theme of most of my scrapping projects.