I Made a Layout!
I used to read about designers who would lament about never making layouts and I always thought that was really dumb. However, what goes around come around, and I'm finding myself in the same situation! I'm doing a lot of reworking and uploading of older projects, and also I'm working on kits that aren't necessary applicable to my own photos, so I'm in a bit of a layout desert. I am trying to take more photos this month to have something to work with...and I'm pondering my Egypt photos, but I don't think the time is quite right for them yet.
Anyway, yesterday I suddenly realized it was March and back in January I had determined to do a review layout every month. So I quick made my list for February. Despite forgetting my promise to do this, I think it will really be great to look back at these monthly pages. The list format is short enough that it doesn't take a ton of time, but it still captures those special moments you're likely to forget.
Here's the list so you don't have to squint:
1. Valentine's Date: Saw the new Die Hard Movie.
2. Rereading Mary Russell Series.
3. Won tickets to Cirque de Glace.
4. Song of the month: "Fell on You" by Francis and the Lights.
5. Enjoyed the school play "Peter Pan."
6. Movie of the Month: The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
7. Also enjoyed movies "Argo" and "Robot & Frank."
8. Buying sweaters at the special table at the Friday Market.
9. Oscar Party! I had the most correct predictions, 15!
10. Spring arrived before the month was over!
The template is up too if you want to make your own list. The kit I used is one that will be coming sometime...
I love digital scrapbooking. I also love to read and bake cookies. Especially while drinking tea. I've lived around the world, and love to travel, which is usually the theme of most of my scrapping projects.