June 2013: Better Late Than Never
For 2013 I've been trying to make a layout a month. I fell a bit behind due to the busy summer months, but as long as you write the list, you can always go back and make the layout. So I've finally got on top of it today, and I decided to stick in my photo a day collage as well. I used the part I made for the upcoming DSF blog train in August; a little sneak peak for you!
1. Last days in Amman.
2. Travel to the Lake District.
3. Hiking, Tea Time and Pub Stops.
4. Back in the US after 5 years!
5. Meet Puyol for the first time.
6. Drivers licenses successfully renewed.
7. Severe storm, power out and trees down all over the city.
8. Relaxing with family at Lutsen.
9. Reconnecting with old friends.
10. Pack up the U-Haul for Oregon.
I love digital scrapbooking. I also love to read and bake cookies. Especially while drinking tea. I've lived around the world, and love to travel, which is usually the theme of most of my scrapping projects.