October 2013: What a Month!
What a month of layouts! If you joined us for our layout challenges and goal setting I hope you feel as accomplished as I do! Sneaking in this final review of October, I made my goal of 21 layouts + 3 bonus layouts! I had some random pages I wanted to get made and also I wanted to use products from designers besides myself, and from outside of Pixel Scrapper. You can browse through my layouts for the challenge here. I haven't posted them all yet, I'm saving some of them for future kit releases. I'm definitely going to plan another layout a day challenge month, perhaps January? I have some trip photos I need to get scrapped.
1. Cool and sunny autumn days.
2. Trip to the pumpkin patch.
3. Beautiful colors on all the trees.
4. Enjoyed books by Rainbow Rowell.
5. Watching The Voice and Dr. Who.
6. Relaxing weekend away at the coast.
7. The seals were back!
8. New song "Best I Ever Had."
9. Panda for a day.
10. Halloween trick or treaters.
I love digital scrapbooking. I also love to read and bake cookies. Especially while drinking tea. I've lived around the world, and love to travel, which is usually the theme of most of my scrapping projects.