Some great layouts have been posted to the gallery this week. Here are just a few.
And we only had two people enter this week's challenge, so decided to let them both be winners! I guess no one liked my inspiration for the week. But these 2 layouts are awesome!
Be sure to check out this week's new challenge: tags!
You may know that I've been working on a monthly list layout. Somehow May is almost over and I just managed to make my April layout. But at least I managed to finish it, so I'm feeling good. I used this month's DST blog train.
- Finished Aria final season.
- Baked banana bread biscotti.
- Saw Oblivion at the movie theater.
- Obessed with song "Against All Odds" from Glee.
- Read 3 books on friendship.
- Made delicious lemon shortbread.
- Said goodbye to Ben & Andrea.
- Doug & Patti return.
- Toes emerge from socks and enjoy nail polish.
- Ate giant, delicious hot dogs.
This week's bundle comes to you from Tunisia! Tunisia is an important country to us because it's where Jordan was born and lived the first 11 years of his life. Last summer we were able to take a trip there with his family, which was my first time, to visit lots of places with special memories.
The colors and designs from this kit were influenced by a town called Sidi Bou Said, which is famous for its blue and white houses.
Pixel Scrapper Blog
I love digital scrapbooking. I also love to read and bake cookies. Especially while drinking tea. I've lived around the world, and love to travel, which is usually the theme of most of my scrapping projects.