I'm sure these will be modified over time, leave comments if you have suggestions.
- Everyone may submit one layout (their best!). Layouts may be any dimension.
- Layouts must follow the directions of the challenge to be eligible for points and prizes.
- Layouts must be uploaded to the Pixel Scrapper gallery to be eligible for points and prizes (get access here).
- Layouts can use elements from any designer (you do NOT need to use a certain % of Pixel Scrapper elements).
- Layouts must be tagged with the tag provided in each challenge.
- A layout may only be submitted once for a challenge. You can't double-up and submit the same layout to more than one challenge.
- Dates will be set individually for each challenge.
- Every user who submits a layout for the challenge will get 10 community points.
- One random participant of each challenge will receive 50 download credits (DC) as the main prize.
- Some challenges may include a small prize for the layout which receives the most "hearts."
- In future, participants and winners will receive special "badges" on their profiles.
To participate you should:
- Upload your layout to the Pixel Scrapper gallery. To get access, sign up here.
- Post a reply in the forums to the challenge you are entering, linking to your submitted layout.
- Right click on the image of your layout and choose "copy image URL." Paste this link into the image button on your forum post. Don't forget to include the link to your layout too, so people can it. This is your entered layout for the challenge (see here for helpful screenshots).
- Be sure to check out the other submissions and leave comments and .