Kit challenges are designed to encourage people to use Pixel Scrapper kits in their layouts. Rules are essentially the same as the Basic Challenge Rules, but there are a couple slight differences:
- Kit challenges generally run for one month (unless otherwise noted).
- You can submit as many layouts as you want for a kit challenge: the more layouts you submit, the higher your chances of winning a prize!
- Each layout you submit must use items from the designated Pixel Scrapper kit.
- There is no strict ratio for kit assets that must be used. Your layout should use enough of the specified kit assets to be recognizable.
- Layouts must be tagged with the kit tag provided in each challenge.
Rules and prizes are otherwise identical to the Basic Challenge Rules (so make sure you read the basic rules!).