August 2014 Blog Train: Comments

31 posts / 0 new
Last post
August 2014 Blog Train: Comments

Please use this thread for any comments, questions, thanks, etc you have for our designers participating in the blog train. To see the blog train list, visit this post.

Please remember that the blog train does not go live until August 1, so the actual freebie on the blog may not yet be posted.

Oh, I'm so glad that Garden Party won for August! Even though there's only a few previews up this early, they are SO PRETTY!!!! I really think the blog trains are better when they have a theme smiley

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

Awesome....can't wait to use the garden party palette....living the colors!!!!

Lovely kits! Amara's kit is so exquisite. Very inspiring smiley

Just checked the list again - this train is incredible! By the way, #15 Dawn Prater - did you forget to stop? smiley

I think this is my favourite BT yet!

Very Pretty Ladies, Thank you!

Gorgeous colors! This will be another fun train! Thank you all so much!

Once again....a beautiful palette and wonderful contributions. Thank you to all the designers who have taken the time to participate and share with us.

Mine's up smiley

Wow! So many great parts this month. Good job everyone. smiley

YES!! This is great everyone!!

Hi Ladies...Mine is up on my blog now. I am #28 smiley

It is my pleasure to be able to participate in such a wonderful blog train with such wonderful designers. Thank you so much for your hard work and heart work. xoxox Beth

Love the colour palette. Absolutely stunning. smiley

Thank you to all the Designers for all the truly breath-taking kits. smiley

the kits are all GORGEOUS.... it's like a party just unwrapp'n all the goodies.. THANX to all the PXLSCRPPR designers!

Lovely theme - lovely kits AND papers. Thanks to all the designers.

What a fun color palette to work with! smiley

The colors of this blog train are amazing. Thank you to all who participated and the kits you created are just awesome everyone.

@Beth Bayer - I couldn't agree with you more about everyone's hard work and HEART work.

I am in awe of the creativity and generosity of the members of this community who freely share their talents with the rest of us. Thank you all so much!

the kits are just awesome! thank you to all those who participated in this blog train!

thank you all for an awesome collection smiley

What a fantastic gift, spring feeling, the fresh sense of the color palette, the awesome vintage details in some of the kits, the wonderful papers, the many ellies of birds, flowers, critters, etc., all adorable. TYVM to all the designers and their contribution for this amazing BT.
BTW, only 2 designer's kits pending: icybluemystic1 and joycreations2013.

My glorious daydream is to sip tea in my garden with all the talented DigitalScrapbook.com contributors in a big Garden Party. We all would watch my lilacs swaying gently in a soft breeze, experience the sweet smell of roses, and watch my towhees nibble berries fallen from my currant bushes. What a time we could have discussing our mutual love of scrapping! As I use all the wonderful parts of this month's kit, my dream will, in a way, start to come true. PS - Users are invited to my daydreams too. Many thanks to everyone.

I am TOTALLY bummed that I didn't get to contribute to this month's train, 'cause the palette is fanFREAKINtastic! LOL. But you ladies just knocked it outta the park with your contributions! Gorgeous work, gals! Thanks for sharing!!! smiley

Wonderful Wonderful work by all the generous designers! Now... excited for the SEPTEMBER blowout!

What a talented group of designers - thank you for all of your hard work!

Such a pretty colour set thi smonth. Thank you to everyone who took parts - so lovely to see all the creations!

Such beautiful kits from the participants, I'm sorry I couldn't comment on some because I couldn't read the codes, but wanted to thank you all anyway for all your hard work.

I guess I am confused what exactly is a blog train? Everything looks awesome I just don't understand

@Lyn: Every month we pick a theme/color palette and then people who want to participate make mini kits to share. The freebies go live on the first of every month and are available for that month, until we start all over again when the new month begins. Right now you can download the things for August. Or if you want to participate, we're preparing for September.

Thank you, So everyone is making their own page using the theme/color palette make their own image, Using the freebie kit? I clicked on your link but not sure were to find the freebie. I am definitely missing something. Sorry I am so dense.