For a little while now the challenges have not been working as easily as I would like, mostly for me on the back-end doing various administrative tasks. But, an idea has come to me that will help simplify things, and allow me to post challenges more frequently and easily. Yay!
- A layout may only be submitted for 1 challenge.
- Layouts must follow the directions of the challenge to be eligible for points and prizes.
- Layouts must be uploaded to the Pixel Scrapper gallery to be eligible for points and prizes (get access here).
- Layouts can use elements from any designer (you do NOT need to use a certain % of Pixel Scrapper elements), unless specifically stated in the challenge.
- Layouts must be tagged with the tags provided in each challenge.
- Dates will be set individually for each challenge.
Community Points and Download Credits will be awarded on a MONTHLY basis. If you want your layout to be considered, it should be tagged with the special month challenge tag (see individual challenges for details). At the end of the month, I will randomly select at least one person to win 50 DC, and I will also be awarding community points to everyone entered. I'd like to see how things work out, and how many layouts there are to determine how many winners and CP I'll be awarding.
To participate you should:
- Upload your layout to the Pixel Scrapper gallery. To get access, sign up here.
- Post a reply in the forums to the challenge you are entering, linking to your submitted layout.
- Right click on the image of your layout and choose "copy image URL." Paste this link into the image button on your forum post. Don't forget to include the link to your layout too, so people can it. This is your entered layout for the challenge (see here for helpful screenshots).
- Be sure to check out the other submissions and leave comments and .
So it's pretty much the same as it was before, except that there will be TWO tags to enter into your layout. One for the specific challenge, and one for the month so I can track all layouts for that time period. I'll have more details about the specifics once I see how things work out. Hopefully this will streamline things a bit more and allow us to have more fun!!