So, I know there are a few of you that mentioned owning PSCS 6 already. I'm still using 3. I have an opportunity to get 5 cheaper than the upgrade price to 6... So I do it or just wait until I can afford 6 and not worry so much about it. How HUGE or the changes from 3 to 5 vs 3 to 6?
Any opinions will be helpful. Thanks in advance for your help!