The New Year is almost here and I've been thinking about what I want to accomplish in the coming year. I have a few scrapping goals that I'm hoping to work on and I thought it would be great to share with the community and then we can help each other get there! (See here for personal goals.)
1. Learn Illustrator/practice drawing
2. Practice with drawing tablet.
3. Journaling - I'm terrible at journaling, and it's often on my list of things to improve. So you can expect some challenges and discussion on this.
1. We have a big family reunion this summer and I'm working on a family scrapbook. I got an initial start a few months ago, but it was so overwhelming I put it on the back shelf for a while. It's been ruminating in my head for a while and it's time to bring it out again.
2. I also want to scrap my photos from my recent Egypt trip, as well as a trip a year ago to Israel. Then I'll be more or less caught up with travel photos and can work on a new project (like daily, regular life).
3. Organize my Photoshop Brushes.