Great news! Jordan finally got the gallery up and running last night, and we've had lots of wonderful submissions since then.
For the foreseeable future we are going to run the gallery on an application basis and you will have to meet a few simple requirements before you can upload.
- Have 25 or more community points (Learn more about community points)
- Reply to the Introduce Youself thread
- Read and comply with the Profile Expectations
If you meet these requirements just use this form to apply and you should receive access within a day.
With this application process we aren't trying to keep anyone from the gallery, we just want to be sure everyone has basic familiarity with the site and the community before they start uploading.
If you need help uploading a layout, see this quick tutorial.
- Your layouts will be posted to the front page of the site, where our friendly community can "heart" them and comment on them!
- Your layouts will show up in the Pixel Scrapper Gallery, and in site search.
- You will get your own private gallery at pixelscrapper.com/your-name/gallery (see example), where you can send others to view your work.
- You'll be eligible to enter Pixel Scrapper challenges, and win tons of download credits!
- You'll get a nice interface to browse all comments on your layouts, and see all your layout statistics (# of views, hearts, etc.) - coming soon!