We're so glad you're here! Thanks for stopping by. There's so much happening in the Pixel Scrapper community it can be hard to know where to start, so here's a little help if you need it.
Now it's time to have FUN! Here are some topics where you can meet the community, so people can be more than just a face and a name, and so we can get to know you. The rewards are not only earning community points, but also the opportunity to be involved with a global community. Keep in mind that you don't need to read and/or post everywhere, but here are a few good threads to start with:
- Share your blog, even if its not about scrapbooking.
- Share your Pinterest account, recommended boards, and find new boards to follow.
- Post cute, cool or funny pictures of your pets in the fur babies topic.
- share the story of your avatar picture
- Talk about your Bucket list or a list of things you've always dreamed of doing, but either due to time, money, or physical constraints haven't been able to but want to do before you "kick the bucket."
- Tell us what kind of learner you are.
- Answer the pool about your favorite color .
- Share if you have some famous people or someone in your family that has made something interesting .
- Are you a gamer? Check this topic.
- What is your favorite restaurant? How it's like there?
- What do you do on Sundays?
- Think twice before opening the topic where we post our favorite fonts - it can result in tons of downloads! But, if you do, leave your favorites too!
There are many other cool topics around. Stay tuned, express yourself, and have fun!