The votes are in and here are the details for the next blog train.
- Anyone is eligible to join and no sign up is required.
- You may create what ever you would like for this blog train. It's mostly an exercise to get people designing, with the option of sharing what they've made at the end.
- Please clearly mark on the preview whether your part is PU or CU. (Find a Pixel Scrapper logo here if you'd like.)
- Please put all your designs in a folder and name the folder PSJune13_DesignerName.
- Zip the folder and upload it to a file sharing service (some info here.)
- At the end of May I will post a special thread just for previews and links for the blog train.
- The blog train will go live on June 1 and pieces should be available for the entire month.
I've created a board on Pinterest here. If you would like to add to this board, leave a comment here or on the board and I'll add you. We'll just use this board continuously for new blog trains, so I won't have to keep adding people.
I briefly mentioned that we would have a surprise this time around. Unfortunately we are a bit behind with what we need to get done, so we're going to keep it a surprise for now.