Theme: Sweet things
Note: Although I checked the palette for gamut, be careful with the final products, because two colors are almost close to be out of gamut.
As a colab, different from a blog train, is made thinking on being one single kit made by lots of designers, we need to have more rules to make the kit consistent. Please, don´t be scared of these guidelines, and, if you have any doubt, ask in the topic. First time desingers are as much welcome as the experienced ones, as one of great things on Pixel Scrapper is knowledge sharing and making friends;
1. Anyone registered on Pixel Scrapper forum can sign up if He/she can really commit to deliver his/her part of choice on time
2. On the second post of this topic you will find all the assignments for the colab, and, in case they´re taken, the designer name, and the status of the portion (on quality check, finished, etc)
3. To sign up, post on this topic telling which assignment you´d like to make, if you are going to host your part on your blog or Iif you want someone else to host for you. Please also tell us in that post if you would like to help quality checking the other designer´s portions.
5. You need to save your stuff with a name that follows that pattern: DesignerInitials_ST_NameOfTheItem. So, one of my papers can be, for example LW_ST_paper01 .
6. You can do the preview of your part in the way you like the most, but It must contain license information (I.e, IF it´s CU, S4H/S4O, etc.). If you made more than one part (see below) you can put all your parts on the same preview.
8. You have until June 19, 2013 to submit your portion to quality check. Quality Check Standards will be posted on the third post of this topic, so we all follow the same guides. You can submit earlier IF you want.
9. If you finish early and all your portion pass quality check, you can choose another assignment, if there´s another one available.
11. All the portions should be on their blog hosts at June 1st morning, and the links must be active at least for a month. People hosting more than one portion should do it in the same blog post, but need to offer them in indivudual .zip files and show both previews on the post. If yourself do more than one assignment it´s up to you to offer them separately or in the same .zip
To check our quality Standards, and any other important information we need to make sure all designers checked that appears along the way, see the third post on this thread.