The goal of the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train is to create a relaxed environment for designers of all levels to work together and share their creations with the community. Here's the general plan.
- Currently the Pixel Scrapper Blog Train happens every month, going live on the first.
- Usually we vote on a palette and theme in the middle of the month of a running blog train.
- You are welcome to participate in the blog train however you'd like. There is no requirement for participating, and no sign up. We do suggest that you keep your portion on the smaller size to make the finished product more manageable.
- A few days before the beginning of the month for the blog train I will post a sign-up thread where people can post their preview and link.
Things To Note In Your Preview
I've had several requests that the following be made clear on the preview:
- License for the freebie (Personal Use, Commercial Use, etc).
- If it's a tagger kit (not full-resolution for printing), please note that as well.