Mom. Wife. Designer. Geek. Daydreamer.
Hello, I am just starting with digital scrapbooking, I have a lot of projects in my head but still feel insecure on the execution stage. I have been gathering resources that go from freebies to ideas to complex tutorials. The stages encompassing my projects are:
- organize digital pictures (10% complete)
- scan my grandmother's pictures (5% complete)
- scan my parents pictures (100% complete)
- scan our pictures before digital camera (UPDATE -> 20% complete)
- gather resources for Disney Scrapbook (is this stage ever complete?:D )
- finish my Family Tree (95% complete)
- finish genealogy research (~50% complete)
- gather resources for Heritage Scrapbook (each branch of my family tree will be color coded, so lots more resources to gather)
- design the pages, all 12"x12", using either PSD templates or Mixbook software (0% complete)
- print Scrapbooks, Shutterfly or Mixbook (0% complete)
I still don't know if I am going to crossover and bring my little experience as a graphic designer to start designing my own kits, I still need to put together my first scrapbook page, so bear with me and know that all your designs and ideas inspire me, I hope I can pull it all off :)
UPDATE 1: I made my first Digital Scrapbook Kit yay! I'm so happy, go to my blog to grab this freebie kit, BTW all of the stuff I design will be free, sometimes CU, sometimes PU, have fun!
UPDATE 2: I made my first layout yay! Actually, I made 3 layouts, all from our Disney World vacation, go to my gallery if you would like to see them :)
Thanks for reading,