Introduce yourself!

5257 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hello and welcome here Stephanie! Its nice to see that you are interested in learning design work!Looking forward to see your works.

Hello! I'm Stephanie from Tennessee. I stumbled upon PixelScrapper about a year ago and started incorporating some of the designs into my craft projects. I worked at a small museum in my town and was responsible for creating our posters and signage for special events. I would often incorporate the brushes and graphics I found on PixelSrapper into my designs. I especially love the vintage and retro look! I am now using the site more for personal projects and trying my hand at freelance designing. This is such a wonderful community to encourage creativity!

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello!

Hi! I'm Lynn. I'm a stay at home, homeschooling mother. My oldest has graduated and moved out, so I only have my 13 year old son at home. I am married to my best friend. I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, planners, coloring, gardening and try to eat healthy. I love playing with clip art, but would love to get more into design. I am glad I found this site! smiley

Hello! I'm Amanda. I'm married to my best friend and we have one son who is 12 years old. I just got into scrapbooking but have been creating my own planner stickers for a while now. I'm really glad I found this site.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello!

Hi my name is Nicole. I have been on this site off and on for a long time. I myself have been a graphic / web designer for roughly 12 years. At my current job I design a lot of designs that deal with the likes of photo mugs, pillows, decorative license plates and such. I am really happy that I am having more of a chance to explore this site because designing for those items mentioned is not much different than digital scrapbooking and I have a lot of fun doing it. smiley

Hi my name is Jackie and I have recently found I have got more time on my hands as I have been made redundant from work. This was a shock at first but I am now feeling more relaxed about it and looking forward to having more time to do some crafting. I dabble in a few different things but not done much of anything in particular as time has always been an issue. I have done some digital scrapbooking but nothing serious. I tend to scrap things for my eldest son Craig. Craig has just turned 30 and has cerebral palsy and needs 24/7 care. This does not stop him enjoying life in his own way and going out and about on adventures with family and carers. I use digital and physical scrapbooking with him to record some of these adventures. I am hoping to do much more digital scrapbooking so Craig can view these on his television whenever he fancies a trip down memory lane.
I am so pleased I have found your site and look forward to using the resources that are available to record some of our families happy memories. Maybe in time, with practise, I may be able to use some of the resources to do some work for others so I am going to download everything with a commercial license, just in case smiley
Just a note, the young man in the picture is my youngest son Mark, not Craig, Craig prefers to have his picture taken with young ladies but I will try to get him to have his picture taken with me and then I will change my picture smiley . looking forward to many hours using my new digital stash.
Jackie

Hi, I'm Marcela. I'm from Argentina. I'm a widow and I have to sons in college, so now I live "alone" with our two dogs and two cats. I love reading, planners, diaries, and scrapbooking. Now that I have more time, I want to give designing a try. I think this is a great site.

Hi, Im Ann.
Ive been having emails from pixelscrapper for a while now, but just loved the rainbow kit, so decided to join in.
I use Serif craftArtist for my family history digital scrapbooking as well as other software such as photozoom pro 6. I tend to take photos of any keepsakes (like old teddies) and then make them into embellishments for the family digital scrapbooks.
Although disabled and housebound I have taken lots of pictures of baby seagulls which I adore. They tend to nest on the roof opposite. I have made my own kit up and hopefully at a later stage will upload some layouts with them.
I also am looking into designing and getting printed prayer cards in different countries, so the children can have a free keepsake.
I would say Im more of a minimalist and therefore digital scrapbooking is ideal as I dont have to have lots of physical storage space for stuff. My digital layouts are usually quite simplistic, reflecting this minimalist attitude that, less is more.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello!

@Jackie: Your son sounds like a character! smiley

Quote:
Craig prefers to have his picture taken with young ladies but I will try to get him to have his picture taken with me

@Marcela: I am still feeling a bit sad after watching Argentina lose in the Copa America over the weekend. Hopefully things are okay there in Argentina smiley

@Ann: So fun having families of seagulls to watch! I'm just trying to get into birding myself.

Hey there I'm Racquel I've been on this site a while and used stuff but i haven't told you who I am! I live in Gretna MB and I am 17 years old.. I have always loved being creative and scrapbooking and making cards etc. Recently I got the idea to digital scrapbook and so I have done some on Corel Draw. I was recommended this site by one of my friends and I LOVE your selection.. but im a busy girl so i'll see how much time i can make for it!! smiley

Hello everyone! I'm Daria from Barcelona, Spain. Or at least that's where I am now smiley I was born in Ukraine, but these past six years my husband and I have changed three countries, Switzerland, France, and now Spain. Life 'on-the-go' is fun and exciting, but it also comes with its challenges and surprises. I love it though!

Digital scrapbooking became a thing when my son was born 18 months ago. I realized it was the only way for us to keep track of his growing little self. So I'm quite new to this whole concept, even though I'm quite familiar with Photoshop. This website really helps! Thanks to Marisa and team for the awesome database of endless inspiration! I absolutely love it!

Dear Fellow Creatives,

Those of you who scrapbook are creating meaningful keepsakes, and I admire your art and your patience. Not a scrapbooker myself, but I work at a public library in the Midwest and create posters, flyers, and other graphic materials to promote our services and programs. I am continually on the lookout for good-quality images of all kinds, and since the library is a not-for-profit entity, budget is a concern. We are also committed to legal use, so I appreciate the items you share for free and respect your rules and guidelines.

I offer heartfelt thanks to the entire community of scrapbookers and designers who contribute here. Marisa, your site is always up-to-date and user-friendly. I have recommended it to several of my friends and co-workers.

All the best to you!

Hello to all!
I was born and raised in Alberta Canada and am a mother of 5 (4 boys and 1 girl) and love to do all things crafty. I work part time at an engraving store and get to be a bit creative there. I did regular scrapbooking about 10 years ago but that was in the middle of all the fun of kids being small and crazy life so I finally just kind of quit. When my daughter was in University she introduced me to Photoshop and I loved it. Then I discovered digital scrapbooking. Now the last of my kids is getting married this month and I think I may have a bit more time to explore this new love. I am a bit older so my skills on the computer are not as great as my kids but I want to learn. I am looking forward to being part of this community and learning about uploading pages and just having a great time.
Thanks so much!

Hi I'm new to this site, looking for some new ideas and meet some people who love digital scrapbooking as much as I do! I'm also a teacher and mom of three so very busy and happy!

Hello!
My name is Boby and i am a young app developer.

Can you give me a feedback about my last app?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coloring.pages.supercars.app100

THX!

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi, my name is Karen , I am 47 years young , I design under the name Kakleidesigns since a long...long time, I think I started in my birth country Uruguay South America in 2002 and when I moved to Israel about 4 years ago I took a break from everything digital...now I live in Tel Aviv with my new amazing partner on life Michael and I came back to design and scrap which I adore...I am a mum of Guillermo (29) that lives in Uruguay and Camila (26) that lives in Israel, I also love adopted by heart 3 amazing kids from my partner: Elon, Yaron and Coral that I adore...and I am trying to teach some Spanish to my new family in Israel, while I try very hard to improve my Hebrew...and not to speak in English the whole time, hahaha...I found this great site through my co designers friends and CT scrappers...and I love it!

Hello! I'm Michaela.I'm a crafter that just got a cricut cutter thing and a Happy Planner. So lately I've been making planner stickers, t-shirts, vinyl stickers, cards and things like that. Seeing everyone's scrapbook paged is making me want to update my own books though smiley

Hi! I'm Abbie and I have just begun my digiscraping journey! I think your site is amazing and love not only all the wonderful things that you have available, but also all of the inspiration that I receive from browsing! The tutorials are also great and have allowed me to create some awesome projects with very little know-how. I can't wait to see what I will discover next!

Hi I am Mandy. I live in a beautiful historic town of Walpole, in New Hampshire. I began digital scrapbooking in 2010. I thought I would do it for special projects... well I have never gone back to traditional. I have 9 children, 4 are married with their own children and 5 adult daughter still live at home. I love to look at layouts and get ideas from so many different people.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello!

Hi! I am Pristine and live in Orange County California. I am Filipino and moved from Manila 8 years ago to USA. I am married to my loving husband Jeff and we have a 4 year old that has been keeping me busy the last few years. smiley

I love to paint, im into Follk Art Mexican themes and Tree of Life. I want to learn more about scrapbooking. I have been in awe with digital art, i look forward to learning how to use photo shop. At the moment, i only have ACD-See as my editing tool. I came across DigitalScrapbook.com when my sister in law introduced me to Digital Scrapbook.

I am so happy to learn about DigitalScrapbook.com. Thank you for all for sharing your wonderful art and ideas!

I have online stores (Zazzle, Etsy and Fine Art America). I sell the images of my paintings on different products, I have lately been integrating images from DigitalScrapbook.com in my designed products. smiley

Hi my name is Sara. I currently live in Chicago, Illinois but I am from Atlanta, Georgia. I am a papercrafting addict!! I absolutely LOVE this site!!

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi.. My name is Amanda ( my family calls me Mandy). I'm from the Netherlands.
I discovered digital scrapbooking several years ago when I started to use paint shop pro.

Since a few months I discovered my planner and my hubby got me a silhouette studio.. I got addicted to pretty digital papers to create stickers for my planner, create cute wrapping papers, bows etc. My creativity is endless smiley

I discovered this site several weeks ago.. and I got hooked right away.

Hello there! This is Rizalynn Chan, from the beautiful country of the Philippines. I have been scrapbooking for a couple of years now, and I'm glad I've accidentally found this wonderful site where I can download beautiful kits, and be in the company of many creative artists. I'm looking forward to hanging around here and getting to know more people smiley

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello.

I'm Heather, I have always enjoyed creating...especially through photography and digital art. I usually spend most of my time creating things for my kids and house. So glad to have found this site and it seems like such a friendly community!

Pages