Introduce yourself!

5253 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi y'all - I'm heather and I live in TN with my hubby, 3 kids and 3 dogs...love photography and crafts of all sorts! So thankful to have found this site!

Hi I'm Vicki. I live in PA. I love scrapbooking. Looking forward to being part of the group and sharing ideas. Let the fun begin.

Hello all! I'm Jennifer and I'm from South Carolina. (born and raised here) I'm married to my childhood sweetheart for about 20 years now although it seems like a life time ago. We don't have children but share a very spoilt lil chiquaua named Squirty. I started out paper scrapping many moons ago but that just got way overwhelming and expensive and time consuming! So I fell in love with digital scrapping and haven't turned back!

Hi, my name is Dasha) I am a designer behind Angelle Design. And I am still a scrapper too) So I found your site when I searched for a new gallery to post my rare Los))) nice to meet you)

Hi everyone, I had trouble posting my last reply to this for some reason.

While I do digital scrapbook, and have more in the past, I mostly design my own planner stickers. Currently just for personal use, but maybe one day I will sell them. I feel like I got the hang of it really quick and can improve greatly. I have no artistic ability on my down to draw my own things though.

However, I do use my planner as my scrapbook/memory keeper. I also have, even in middle and high school. But these days with the planners with so much freedom to do what you want, I am able to really keep my memories safe smiley

smiley Hello,
my name is Louyse and I am a webwmaster.I want to learn digiscrap but It seems to be hard to find a place to learn.I have some kits and other stufs but I am working with Corel PSP and it looks so rare to find other people with the same software.I have website were I have put all my creations but now digiscrap is interesting me.My site is Conception grafic
Thank you .

Hello! I'm Dawn.
I am 41 years old, married for 11 years. We have 2 blessings, a boy 11 and a girl 8. We also have 4 fur babies--all rescued as feral kittens.
I was born in Alaska. When I was 2 1/2 my family moved to Guam. A few years later we moved to Portugal and then back to the US. My dad was in the military; after 20 years he retired. My mom was a SAHM/WAHM, like I am. She is my best friend.
My mom got me into scrapbooking many years ago (I was a teenager still in High School).
I have not done any digital scrapping yet, so I am here to learn how.
I would also like to learn how to make my own scrap kits/sets etc.
I have created some graphic images, mostly pixel art--I've been making signature graphics off & on since the end of 2003.
I use an older version of Paint Shop Pro for that. I do have Photoshop and Lightroom, but I use those for my photography.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for stopping by.

Hi all my name is jeanne AKA cecile842811. I'm new at doing Scrapbooking I have been taking lessons so that I do them right . I just love it. I also do other crafts. I like pixelscrapper there are a lot of nice things here I can use. I live in NH. Summer and Spring not too bad but the winters are cold, the Fall is the best time of the year here the colors are beautiful. I'm 67 years old and I feel great. This site is a joy to me.

Welcome Jeanne! Glad to have you here.

Hello my name is Brandi and I found this site a few back when I started going digital paper crazy. I am 26 years old and have been married for 7 years to my best friend and first love. We have four children together, three sons and a daughter. My oldest two sons passed away before I had the chance to meet them as for my youngest two... well they keep me busy. My hobbies include bow making, digital paper hording and making 1' bottle cap images. I am also the owner for Sugar Sprinkles Bowtique.

Hi! Just joined last night, and am looking forward to being here and getting creative again. I'm Deborah, but most people call me Debs. I design under Mystery Designs though, and have for many years. I live in Blackpool, UK with my wonderful hubby of 2 years (been together for 16 though) and our fur baby Jess, who is a Alsatian-Lurcher cross and a total character. I'm a qualified Primary School Teacher, but do not work as I made the decision several years ago to be full time carer for my disabled husband. I have been crafting for a while, and before that I used to do a lot in the digital community - including making digital scrap kits, which I hope to take up again soon now I have found this wonderful site! I also sing, and am part of an online community which allows that to happen - it is an online Karaoke site called Singsnap, and I love singing over there when I get the time.

Hi Deborah - I have heard neither of Alsatian or Lurchers...I will have to go look up them to see what she might look like! I am a horse person myself, although I do not own one. I can't wait to see some of your designs!

So I'm going to re-introduce myself as I've been away for so long. I've taken about a 2 yr break from designing, Jody_M Designs, due to health reasons. I'm a Spoonie Life (as Holly calls her summer '16 challenge kit) person but am doing better now. Still have my off times but I really miss designing. Plus when I received the July newsletter offering a special on the membership package I jumped onboard. DigitalScrapbook.com has always been one of my favorite communities. So I thought I would start back up by sharping my skills doing the challenges, blog trains (have to bring that back out the dusty closet, lol), etc.
My name is Jody Mason, I design as Jody_M Designs, I live in a small country town in Kansas, not too far from Kansas City. I'm married and together we have 9 adult kids (I have 2 and my hubby has 7, he's also older than I am which accounts for my being a great-grandma at 55) and bunches of grands, great-grands, and as of feb '16 our first great-great-grandchild, with a new great-grandbaby on the way. We're close to 40 and I have to write them all down to count them so that's just an estimate. So I have tons of scrapping inspiration and I'm way behind, lol. Time to get back to work smiley

Welcome everyone! Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Just saying hi
I've been here for awhile, and love all of the tutorials and the help and designs showing me how to do the things I see out on the web and want to try to make for myself. I only scrap for my own personal enjoyment, mostly my children and grand children. I've been digi-scrapping for 10+ years, and never get bored with it, as there is always something new to learn. Thanks for everything. - Karin.

Welcome Karin! Thanks for saying hello!

Hello,
I am brand new to digital scrapbooking, but I have done traditional scrapbooking and a bunch of other crafts for years. I have had a little bit of previous experience with Photoshop from school, but I have learned so much more in the last few weeks. I have two sons (9 months and an almost 2 year old), and a spoiled fur baby. I was so excited to find this site and have been on quite a bit reading through some of the tutorials and other threads.
Thank You!

Hello Amber and welcome!

Hello! I wanted to say Hi and a big Thank You to all the generous people sharing their designs here. I have been lurking here for a few months, and download kits from the blog train, and just now found some quiet time to finally register.

I am a SAHM of three, recently retired from my corporate job, and one of the first projects I took on after I stopped working was the organization of our family photos. I have always been into crafts, mostly fiber and fabric crafts, and never really got around to paper scrapping although I always wanted to try it, just didn't want to add to my already overflowing stash of things I would someday create smiley Discovering digital scrapbooking was such an eye-opener, and such a godsend. I am still a beginner, and in such awe of the wonderful layouts I see all over the web, but I am quite proud of the photobooks I have created for my family and friends to enjoy. So thank you, thank you, Pixelscrapper for your generosity. More power to you.

Hi,
I live in northern Canada, with my husband and 5 children, ages 10-3. We have a farm, large gardens, and live surrounded by wilderness. I started paper scrapbooking years ago and slowly went to digital as it was less mess to clean up! I am not very techy but do enjoy doing the digital layouts, though I am not very advanced at all. It just fits better with 15 minutes here and an evening there!
Thanks for the great site!

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

Welcome Michelle!

hello I am muttidesaski . (mutti= mummy in german), de = of , Saski is our younger dog that we just adopted in an animal shelter when I began to scrap(2007)..I live in Belgium. My hobbies are photography (particulary macro of nature) and scrap..I am admin in a little french-quebec-belgian forum for beginners(DIGIDEBSCRAP). I am married with Erwin (german)since 30 years . We don't have children but 2 cute dogs( Flora and Saskia) who come from animal's shelters ..and a parrot Maximilian ( "Max")..You came see Max and Saskia on my avatar. In scrap I love C ans S very much, because i think that these style preserves the beauty of the photo

Welcome Mutti! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi!
I'm Carmel and I live in a small rural area in South Australia, Australia.
I have been digi-scrapping for over 10 years now and have been "dabbling" with designing for a little while. Love all the element templates available on this site.

Hi I'm Mario Green and i am new.

Hello I am Mario Green. I like to bake.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello!

Welcome, the more the merrier!

Pages