Introduce yourself!

5255 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hi Everyone! I am from Puerto Rico and am totally new on this. I just tried to make my first page and it was a disaster. I know I will get better with time since there is tone of inspiration on this site. Thank you for having such a great place to share and get inspiration.

I just started today and am also extremely excited. Let's see how it goes for me, I have no artistic abilities whatsoever.

Hi all -
I've now fully retired and have time to "play". Mostly I make greeting cards, but have started to do some mixed media projects using the wonderful items available here. I look forward to many hours of fun.

Hi There!
I admit it, I have been silently coming here for a little over a year now and I have just now discovered the forums...lol My name is Bren and I am a stay-at-home Mom to an amazing 7 year old boy. I also design scrap book templates and kits. I also do some part time work from home as a graphic designer for an invitation company. I enjoy scrap booking in my spare time as well. I look forward to getting to knoweveryone!

Hi!
I've been playing around with digital project life, but have found it to constricting. Excited to expand my horizons with different templates and maybe one day try my hand at designing.

Hello everyone,
I am Sonja, born in South Africa and I live now in The Netherlands. I am am self tauter and my hobbies is widely spread. What I love about scrap booking is: it is an everlasting process of learning all the time, even in my dreams. My Pages is a mixer of lots of different pages and was created with various software programs. Lately I am trying my hand in creating kits and elements with my own material.
Some scrapbook pages contains scrapbook kits/material from other designers. Material of the Internet and/or a mixer of my own created papers and elements. A couple of years ago, I step boldly in to this beautiful hobby, not knowing what to do or where to start. As for the software programs I use, I just taught myself as I go.
I create my pages mostly with: Corel PaintShop Pro X9, Flame Painter 3 Pro, ACDSee Ultimate 9, ON1 Photo 10, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, Adobe Photoshop CC 2015.5, Photoshop Elements 14, Photo Blend, GIMP 2, Paint.NET, Photo Line 19, Xara_Designer_Pro_X11, Topaz Labs, Scrapbook Flair, Scrapbooks Plus, Serif CraftArtist 2, Apophysis, fr0st and much much more.
I hope you enjoy viewing my pages as much as I enjoyed creating them. Take good care and always take the time out for yourself and enjoy the little things in life.

Cannot wait to see your pages and welcome!

Hey everybody!

Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourselves.

A warm welcome from everyone at DigitalScrapbook.com! smiley

So many new faces! Thanks everyone for saying hello!

Hello, everyone! I am Aafreen. Born and brought up in India, Mumbai. Really glad to meet all of you over here. My hobbies include doing anything that is creative. I have also done my Masters in Dietetics.

Looking forward to learn and share my work with all of u! smiley)

Welcome, Aafreen! Glad to have you as a part of the community!

Hi. My face isn't really new around here, but I am thinking of joining some layout challenges and I can't remember if I posted here over a year ago, so here I am! Hello, I'm Susannah from Germany and dog mother to Pani the Poodle-Terrier. And thanks to everyone for all the inspiration. Through the support and hints here I learned how to do digital scrapbooking.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello!

@Susannah: Cute doggie!

Hi, I'm a Brit who has been living in Spain for almost 3 years. Retired, but teach English to Spanish children a few hours a week. I do a lot of hybrid crafting because getting my hands on physical paper crafting stuff is not easy over here. About the only thing I miss about the UK are the craft shops!! (Oh, and fresh cream cakes!)

I do rely on digital downloads quite a lot, whether I'm scrapping or cardmaking, so I am super-excited to find this site! Am currently working on one of my birthday gifts for my boyfriend later this month - I'm scrapping our first road trip through Spain and France, which we did in July. I just downloaded a great road trip bundle from this site, so thank you so much! Am not too sure if my man will appreciate it or not - most of my friends don't really get my scrapping hobby - but I journalled the whole trip and I know he'll appreciate the memories and photos!

Hello, my name is April Vicary and I live in Florida. I just found this site cause I just got my cricut explorer. I have my own business and looking forward to learning a lot to in return carry over to my business...Needless to say I ain't doing a great job.

Hi folks,

I'm a maritimer gal living in New Brunswick, Canada. I'm new to scrapbooking but used to do a lot of graphic work (and playing around) for the web. I've read a bunch and collected a bunch of scrapbooking stuff but didn't actually complete a layout until this month. I want to have the stories that go with the pictures I have so that my children and grandchildren ( I have 5 grands) will know who the people/relatives are and what things were like. I have a bunch of photos that were my mothers and I don't know who the people are or why the photo was important to her. I don't want that same thing to happen because I didn't have the information with the photos. And I want to make 'pretty' pages. lol

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi from Canada

I'm Christaly and I'm a templates designer

I scrap since 204 I think smiley

I LOVE Scrap........ lol

Hi everyone! This site is awesome! I'm Traci and I live in the US. I love digital and paper scrapbooking. One of my greatest treasures is a scrapbook my grandmother created. My mother translated most of it as much of it was in Italian. I hope that one day my grandkids and great grandkids will enjoy my albums as much. Thank you all so much for sharing all the awesome and inspiring work that you do!

Hi everyone. I'm Adeline (or Fibul on the web), 33 years old et I come from France (in a little village near Belgium).

I love scrapbooking et making cards since 2008.

And I love papers, all papers !

Thankyou for your website ....

Hi! My name is Silvia, I'm Hungarian but I live in Northern Ireland. I'm just asking myself why I can't find this page before, I'm glad to be here and can't wait to learn more. smiley

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi! I'm Holly. I live in Chicago with my family of five and stay home with my 3 kiddos while they are still young. I've been a traditional scrapbooker forever! Like Marisa, it was traveling (Disney in 7th grade and then DC in 8th grade) that first started my love of scrapbooking. Once I discovered Project Life, I switched to that style for most of my scrapbooking! I also love using midori notebooks. I've dabbled in hybrid, as well (some times you just find the perfect digi kit for a project, right?!?) and recently I started doing mostly digital (and mostly digital pocket pages). I'm loving digi!

Hello, I'm Diane. I have an awesome husband and two bratty (but adorable) rottweilers who put up with my crafty (an not always sucessful) adventures and live in Washington State. I'm so glad I stumbled on to your site and found a TREASURE TROVE! I love to be crafty but am not a very well versed with scrapbooking so I will enjoy seeing what everyone's lovely designs and try my hand at it!

HI! I´m Sarah, and I´m an artist / designer / animator, although like Marisa my university training was completely unrelated - I studied ecology and traveled the world for many years before settling in Spain! I´m not a scrapbooker as such, but I use a lot of buttons, ribbons and other elements in my designs and animation, so PixelScrapper is a source of creative paradise for me! Long may it live!

Hello All,

My name is Jennifer, mother of 4...Scrapbooking has been my favorite pastime for 16 years, I am just jumping into digital with the kids getting older it seems easier for me to manage. Very excited to be a part of this group and right now I am just trying to set up my own system.

I'm super excited to be here... smiley

Thanks for saying hello everyone! So glad to see so many new faces!

Welcome to PS Sarah, Diane, Holly, Jennifer & Margelz! So glad to meet all of you. Looking froward to seeing your creations and learning more about each of you. smiley

Hmmm, thought I had done this, but, when I tried to upload, I was told I needed to do this step. So, here goes (again?)...

I'm Candee. I adore photography, and scrapping my photos! (Of course!) Currently, I've been doing more digital layouts, but, would like to get back into creating more paper layouts. It's so cathartic for me. I keep joking that I'm not really a scrapper, but a scrapbook supply hoarder, so... Gotta get moving!!!

I got my AAS in Graphic Media Design, and would like to learn how to create my own digital items. It's slow going, but, I'm getting there! The only thing is, I may need to delete some of my stash from my computer - my scrapbooking external hard drive (1TB) is getting FULL!

I'm enjoying the gallery here, and downloading some of the freebies. You all are so very creative!

Pages