Introduce yourself!

5253 posts / 0 new
Last post

Welcome Cynthia! Thanks for sharing your story.

Hi all don't know if i did introduce myself but my name is Karen,
from the Netherlands.
Working with paintshoppro for approx 15 years. For about 6 years officially lol designer.
Love to create, draw dolls/humans in layers so people can recolor some things they want.
Actually i love many many things, scripts making, kit designer, cardmaking/sheets for customers to print.
Anyway my precious time is Always flying smiley

Welcome Karen! Thanks for saying hello!

Hey, everyone!

I'm Tammy. I've been digital scrapbooking since late 2009.

I'm a married (36 years) stay at home wife and mom (7 sons).

Our sixth son is getting married (in our yard!) at the end of June!!! So, I'll be mom-in-love to six daughters-in-love!!

My man and I have 6 grands (4 boys, 2 girls) and two more arriving before the end of summer. (1 girl and one will be a when I get here you'll know grandbaby).

I love digital scrapbooking, teddy bears, photography, reading, nature, hiking, day trips...in no specific order.

Glad to be here. smiley

Hi, My name is Cathy I am from the UK. I work with animals every day and just love cats, I have two grown children who I love very much. I am an avid scrapbooker and digital artist and have been scrapbooking and crafting for many years. I have just stumbled across this site I can't believe I haven't found it before now, It all looks amazing and so friendly. Thank you so much.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello!

Hello Everybody. I'm so excited to find this website. I live in China and feel like I'm the only scrapbooker here! It's nice to have a place to be with other scrapbook addicts smiley I have four grown children and four grands. My family came to China for my hubby's job. After homeschooling the kids for years they grew up and went back to the US for college. That necessitated me finding something new to do so I started a career as a primary school teacher. Besides scrapbooking I love genealogy, reading and...a hobby we started very late in life...scuba diving! Being in China puts us near some easily accessible tropical countries. Many of my pages are from scuba diving. I'm not a photographer, or a designer, but I sure enjoy my amateurish scrapbooking. I hope to get to know some of you better. Catherine
P.S. can somebody tell me how to rotate my photo?

I was born in LaMarque, TX in 1975. Been in the general vicinity all my life. I'm new to scrapbooking. Love painting and graphic design. I've never taken an art class in my life and I"m still not quite sure what I'm doing most of the time, but I work off instinct and creativity. Some things end up successful, others not so much.

I lean toward grungy textures, geometric shapes, and the darker colors (I've always called them jewel tones), but I'm learning they're darker than that. They tend to be called "dark and moody" colors. Like below:

Welcome!

@Fharryn: Fun colors! Looking forward to seeing what you create.

@Catherine: Where in China do you live? My family lived in Hong Kong for several years when I was in high school. Also, I sent you an email about rotating your photo. smiley

Hi guys. I'm Keishell from Tobago. I joined DigitalScrapbook.com a while ago and I must say I am blown away by the creativity of everyone. I do some designing and I want to begin to make my own kits in the near future. Keep the good work going and I look forward to sharing and learning with you all.

Welcome Keishell! I think you're the first person to introduce themselves from Tobago. How fun!

Hi - I'm Shari and I live in Minnesota. I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years and recently switched to digital as my primary method. Initially it really sped up my scrapbooking to make plain albums and then I found cool sites like this one and I am back to having fun dressing up my pages and poking along. LOL! Thank you for all of the amazing pages and embellishments.

I can't remember whether I've introduced myself, and there isn't a "your posts" feature on the forum, so here goes again. I'm a mom of two, just finished my bachelor's degree in education, and am going to start work here this fall as a teacher. I love to use Photoshop and Inkscape to make graphic arts as a stress relief. I am also working with my husband who creates jewelry and sells it on etsy (if you want the link, I'll give it, but only on request).

Love this site and all the gorgeous graphics people make. Thank you so much.

Thanks for saying hello!

@Sara: I'd love to see the jewelry your husband makes.
@Shari: I have Minnesota roots, although now I just visit to see family. A great place to visit though!

Hi smiley
Im layyinun Nisa' from Malaysia.Im newbie in this *pixelscrapper world* and im so thankful because i have found what im searching.i have my own blogger that i design by myself.i posted my poetry in that blog(in malay language).it's nice to know you smiley

Welcome Lauuinun! Glad to have you hear. Where in Malaysia are you from? I traveled around Malaysia for a while, so I'm curious.

Hi Marisa and Everyone!

I'm Stephane, I live in France. I like to create things, in particular collaborative web sites and all types of crafts. Recently I started to create SVG files to use with my Silhouette paper cutting machine, it's a lot of fun. smiley I also use Inkscape to create clipart files.

I am also a big fan of origami, I create models and show how to fold them on my YouTube channel Origami Plus.

I also love patterns on fabric, wallpaper, paper etc. I just started to design digital papers and I love it. smiley That's how I discovered PixelScrapper, I shared my designs on Facebook and someone shared them here too.

Thank you!

Hi Stephane. Thanks for saying hello. Your origami looks pretty sweet! Looking forward to seeing you around DigitalScrapbook.com.

Thank you! smiley

i love digitalscrapbook.com. i love designing, singing and dancing. i also love legos.

Hi Im Ari. I'm an agender 22 year old, living in the USA's west coast.
I am a shy junk journaler with no one to talk about their hobby with. I'm hopping to make some friends chatting here.
I love the resources here and find them incredibly useful.
My icon picture is me and my cat dawn.

Hi! I'm Christina and I live in Las Vegas. I used to digital scrapbook 10 years ago, but during grad school and while I was getting my career started, I was simply too busy and I let it go. After my divorce, I was looking to find "me" again, and so I downloaded photoshop and started playing around. Oh my gosh, but I forgot how much I love it! So the kids and I will be the subjects of many layouts in the future. I also wanted to scrap my mom's once-in-a-lifetime trip to Israel for her. I got that done, and it's been printed and is just waiting for the right time to give it to her.

P.S. I'm not quite sure why my picture is sideways.

Welcome! So glad to see some new faces smiley

Hi, I'm Sonia, I just started with digitalscrapbook.com due to being referred to by a friend on my bible journaling group. I love doing bible journaling groups and learning new craft ideas. Glad I found this site cause it's got so many new pictures of things I can use on my journaling.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

Hello! I'm Jody. I am 43 years old and live in a small town in Illinois, USA. I have a 16 year old son, a 24 year old niece, 3 nephew(23, 20 & 18), 1 great niece(5 yrs), 2 great nephews(14 mos & 10 months) & 2 new great nieces/nephews due in February 2019. I'm disabled and am not able to get out much. I spend a lot time scrapping, designing, reading, and playing games on my tablet. I was introduced to digiscrapping in 2007. I designed for a few years as JIC Creations, but couldn't keep up with it anymore. So now it's just a hobby. I learned of DigitalScrapbook.com through the blog train. I have participated in the train once or twice, but never really looked around until now. I'm exciting to see layout AND designing challenges here! I currently use mostly Paint Shop Pro as I don't know a whole lot about PhotoShop. But I have PhotoShop CC and would love to learn to use it better. I've noticed the tutorial area here which I will definitely be checking it out more.

Thanks for having me!
Jody

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello!

Hi, I'm Vicki, I'm 35 tomorrow and a full time home educator to our 3 kids and a part time Etsy shop owner where I sell etched jewellery made with the Silhouette Curio. I've tried most creative pursuits and I dabble at everything. Happy to be here smiley

HI! I'm Tia and I have been digiscrapping for 13 year. I consider myself an addict but am NOT considering a 12-step program at this time as I am quite happy in my addiction. I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my curiously amazing 13-year-old son. I look forward to getting to know each of you a little bet better!

Welcome ladies!

@Little Red Ladybug: I'd love to see the pictures of your jewelry. Will you share a link to your Etsy store?

@Tia: We are just back in the Pacific Northwest, on the Oregon Coast, and it feels amazing.

Pages