Introduce yourself!

5253 posts / 0 new
Last post

Olá! Meu nome é Erika e sou brasileira. Não sei falar inglês mas o Google me ajuda a me aventurar no site! Há uns 4 anos conheci o site, sempre amei scraps, desde criança amo atividades manuais, principalmente envolvendo papéis coloridos. Comecei a fazer montagens online como hobby e fiquei encantada a encontrar o site! Eu sou formada em Engenharia Ambiental e agora fabrico Cosméticos Naturais... Onde magicamente tudo que aprendi ao longo da vida, desde criança estão sendo colocados em prática nesse novo negócio que criei, desde a parte de matemática e química da faculdade na fabricação dos cosméticos, as artes em papel para embalagens, a paixão pela escrita para o blog da marca, a consciência ambiental que permeia tudo isso e as artes gráficas que envolve todo o processo de arte necessárias para mídias da marca etc. acho que é a vida dando sinais de que finalmente me encontrei e que encontrei o caminho certo a trilhar smiley Hoje precisei desenvolver melhor essa parte da arte gráfica e após anos venho contribuir com o que estou criando. smiley

Aproveito para expressar o quão incrível achei a ideia desse site!

Este é o link de meu blog, caso queira conhecer e aprender mais sobre a importância dos cosmeticos naturais para nós e o meio ambiente!

Hello everyone! I am new here!

Hello everyone, I'm new here too smiley
I live in beautiful New Zealand and have been scrapping as a personal and professional scrapper/designer for about 10 years until I retired from Digital Scrapbook Designing in 2015.

I live with my dear husband Ian and two very friendly Ragdoll kittens called Louie and Issy, they are both just 12 months but Louie looks older as he is such a big boy smiley

We are a blended family of 2 daughters and 1 son, 5 granddaughters and 2 grandsons and 1 great granddaughter and 1 great grandson.

Other activities I enjoy besides scrapping are Genealogy and travel.

I look forward to chatting again.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello!

Hi. I'm Celestine and I just discovered your page today. I've done digital scrapbooking on Shutterfly and Mixbook and was looking for more flexibility and wandered into the wonderful world of these forums and blogs. Thanks for the freebies and looking forward to viewing (and eventually sharing) pages on the galleries.

Hello! I am Edit from Hungary. I found digital scrapbooking and this wonderful site a few years ago. I have two children and tons of photo of them. Lately I try to make paper scrapbooking, but the digital is easier for me.
I like this site very much and thanks for all that you share with us. I've learned a lot here. smiley

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello!

hello! I've been a digital scrapper for nearly 12 years! Time flies. I live in North Texas, am married and have two super spoiled cocker spaniel kids.

Welcome!

Hi there. Or should i say hi again. I've been a member here before. (Old name Lils Shabby Design) And now i'm back smiley
I still love to play around in my Paint Shop Pro X8 and make a lot of scrapbook papers.

I also spend a lot of time in my stable. And if the time is there i also sew and crochet a lot smiley

I live in Denmark, married and i have a daughter and a son. Both with their own families now.
Warm hugs to all. smiley

Hi, I'm Shona!

I'm from western Sydney, Australia. I work full-time in construction safety, and I need somewhere to let my creative juices flow.

I'm an art journaler, and I often print backgrounds to journal on. I like using Gel Plates to create backgrounds, and I scan them then use my digital copies as backgrounds too.

I've joined the site to get inspiration and see if I can inspire others too.

I work to earn money to pay for my mortgage and so I can travel the world and see fantastic places.

I would love to be a professional landscape (natural and urban) photographer for someone like National Geographic or Lonely Planet.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi! My name is Amy and I'm from Somerset, Kentucky. I'm 44 years old and I have 2 grown (22 & 18) boys and I also have a 19 month old daughter (I know... Crazy right? lol)
I'm actually kinda new to the whole scrapbooking thing... But I recently got a Cricut and my craft addiction bloomed (exploded..lol) from there. I'm still learning my way around everything but I love this site! I haven't found anything else that even compares. Every day I find something new that puts a smile on my face...?.

Hello. My name is Alicia, and I am just beginning to try digital scrapbooking. I've done traditional scrapbooking for many years. My husband and I travel in the US with our motorcycle and travel trailer, and I take lots!! of pictures. My theory is that if I scrap them digitally, I won't have to carry physical supplies on the road. I'm a retired librarian, and I live in Virginia. I really appreciate how generous digital scrappers are with their ideas, their expertise and their creativity.

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello. Love to have people new to scrapbooking and new to digital!

@Alicia: I also started digital scrapbooking when I was living nomadically. It was a great way to stay crafty without all the stuff.

Hi! I'm Stacy also known as Ladybug Scraps in some of the digital world. I have been a paper scrapper since 1998 and a digital scrapper since 2009. In 2011 I started designing a little. I have 4 children of my own, plus do child care for a few families. I like to paint and do crafts. I love to vacation to Disney, the mountains and the beach.

Hi I'm Sabrina Poole and I absolutely love creating. It is my main form of self care and being creative makes me so so happy.

I'm blessed have two adorable little monkeys I call Captain and Sunshine. I'm also married to a hard working man and love our evenings spent on the couch watching our favorite TV shows.

Whenever I get a free minute or hour or day I'm usually creating something in my crafty space. I always have several (or too many smiley ) projects going at one time, but it keeps me happy busy. I love hybrid scrapbooking, but have recently loved getting traditional scrapbooking subscriptions. You can find me on instagram under mrsscrapandplan where I'm always posting something or sharing on IG stories.

Thank you for reading!

Hi everyone! My name is Laurie and I just discovered this site a few weeks ago. I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I am currently unable to work due to surgery and I wanted/needed something to do while I was unable to move around. I had done a small bit of scrapbooking years ago and thought this would be a great opportunity to get back into it. This is the best site and I am so happy to have found it!

@Stacy: We have very similar scrapping timelines! Glad you found your way here.

@Sarbina: I will confess to having dislike of monkeys ever since one stole my mango. Of course, they are very smart so I can understand why they would make good pets. How sneaky are yours?

@Laurie: Hope you are recovering well and glad you found us here!

Hi everyone,

My name is Mel. I'm a librarian, a writer,and a doodler. I picked up digital scrapbooking in grad school as a stress reliever. While I'm still a newbie, I'm learning a ton from the tutorials here and from doing scrap-alikes after the amazing pages in the gallery. Thanks so much for all the freebies and knowledge sharing! You've made scrapping accessible to cash-strapped folks like me.

I use a windows computer with GIMP and Inkscape, and an iPad with Procreate and Graphic. I look forward to sharing myself, once my skills are sufficiently developed.

Happy Scrapping!
Mel

Hi. I am new to the digital world of scrapbooking. I am very excited about being here now and look forward to learning as much as I can.

Hello all! I am brand spanking new to digi scrapbooking. I know nothing of anything having to do with creating digital scrapbooks...lol. I have only created physical scrapbooks so far but have been interested in learning how to create digi kits for quite some time. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have been a little overwhelmed by everything and have no idea where to even begin.

@Alicia: We do have a lot of resources for beginner designers, although where exactly to get started is tricky. Our monthly blog trains are a popular place to get started. You can make and share whatever you'd like, and it's nice to have colors and theme picked already. December is up next, but we have a lot of 2019 set too if you want more time to make something. Post your questions in the month you're working on and you'll get lots of helpful answers!

Hello! I've been scrapbooking for a few years now and looking to start digitally since I have so many pictures! Can't wait to learn more from all of you!

Hullo! I am a total newbie at digital scrapping. Violet Irisovna pointed me in this direction - I am currently a bit unsure whether this was a good or a bad thing. I have a feeling I'm about to fall down one very deep rabbit hole. I am also beginning to feel an urge to make my own papers and stuff. Currently I have only made two digital layouts (I told you I was a newbie), using something called Photopea. I have an idea I may soon have to invest in something more ...

Call me Penny or Otte, pronoun-wise I'm fine with she/her for the first, it makes more sense to use he/his for the last; alternatively they is fine.

I hope this post isn't going to pop up twice - I had a spot of bother initially.

I've always loved playing with paper and words although I was never much of photographer nor did I appreciate the value of photographs - until AFTER I lost all of mine.You see my mother was the "keeper" of the family photographs and when she passed away those photographs were lost.

I began paper scrapbooking when my mother and I spent 28 days backpacking across Europe. I was 43 at the time and she was 77:)

When my mother developed dementia shortly after our trip, I became SO THANKFUL for the visual and verbal memories those paper scrapbooks helped my mother and I to relive, especially on those days when she no longer remembered our names:(

Now, as my husband and I transition into more travel (and retirement along with it:), I'm taking that sometimes scary step into learning how to save amd share our visual and verbal memories into something that will leave a legacy for our grandchildren in a way that they will enjoy and be able to share with their families long after we and any paper photographs and scrapbooks are lost or forgotten.

Welcome everyone! Glad to have so many newbies joining us!

@Alicia: Our blog trains are a popular place for people to get started if they want to try a little designing. You can make whatever you want, and share it if you'd like. We have the palettes posted well into 2019, so you can get as much of a head start as you need. Post in the thread you're working on for any advice. We have lots of helpful members who can help out!

@Marisa - The blog trains are how I found the DigitalScrapbook.com site and I'm so looking forward to learning enough to be able to contribute. For now I just appreciate everyone else's help and contributions:) This digital scrapbooking thing is TOTALLY new to me and I'm rather techno-challenged:( But thank goodness - I LOVE a good challenge!

Hi everyone! I'm Kate (or Katie depending on who you ask). I live in a suburb of STL, MO. My husband and I move to MO from IL in 2005. We now have two kiddos, Hope is 6 and Blaine is 5. I have some experience uploading her on PS and am just now dipping my toe into the designer pond.

Thanks for saying hi Kate!!

Pages