Introduce yourself!

3938 posts / 0 new
Last post

Welcome Karin!

Hi Karin, and welcome!

I’m Laura Reed. I discovered digital scrapbooking ages ago, but I’ve never been a hardcore scrapper. My attention span for crafting is short. There are too many fun things to try.

I have no kids, two dogs, one cat, and one husband.

I have a master's in Modern Dance and one in Library Science. I was diagnosed with MS in 2016, so I don't do too much dancing these days.

I inherited the thousands of pictures taken by my amateur photographer father, so I've got a lot to work with.

I blog about life at lauraemerges.com.

fantastic photos and fabulous layouts! I see a lot of scraplifting coming.

Like Marisa I was born and raised in St. Paul MN. At the age of 29 I followed my boyfriend, now husband, to Orange Cty CA. We have lived here since 1998. We have two beautiful kids, a daughter Taylor 14, and a son Tristan 12. I am a photographer and homemaker and I am so lucky to be able to stay home and do what I am so passionate about. I am the storyteller for our family.

I am on the CT for Simple Pleasure Designs and also 4 CT for The Lilypad. I love teaching others how to document their memories. We owe it to our children and their children to get our photos off of our phones and computers and into our lives.

Welcome, Laura and Trish. smiley

Hi! I started out paper scrapping but switched to digital several years ago. This is my creative outlet. I love preserving our family memories!

Pages