Introduce yourself!

4002 posts / 0 new
Last post

Welcome everyone!!

Hi. I`m Rebekka and I live in Switzerland. I do Scrapbook my whole live, befor i know ist calling Scrapbook smiley I do moste of time the classic way. Paper, print, cutting and then with glue.

Welcome, Becky!!

Welcome everyone!

@Sonia: Your kits will be in a zipped folder and should be wherever things usually download to on your computer. We have a general help page here about downloading you can take a look at.

Let me start off by saying, I hate writing about myself. I hate doing bios of any kind. Look at that you've already learned something about me without even knowing my name...

Alright time to be serious...My name is Candace and I live in the great state of Texas.

I made a traditional paper scrapbook in high school to document my time in Child Development classes. I LOVED it and still have it. I wasn't able to keep up with scrapbooking back then due to financial reasons. Scrapbooking is expensive!

I can't remember how I discovered the world of digital scrapbooking, but I do remember Google searching one day and discovered a whole world I didn't know existed. A couple of years ago, I did another search to see if any of the sites were still out there (spoiler alert - they weren't), but what did come up was this site. I checked it out and bam! new obsession. It took me a few months to decide to pay for a subscription, but when I did the obsession grew even more because I could download anything I wanted.I'm still amazed at all that you have access to for such a low price!

I recently in the middle of February, jumped into the decorative planning world. I'm planning on taking some of the print kits (and possibly other things) from this site and use them in some of my planner layouts. Talk about combining your two obsessions into one!

Alright enough about me!

Welcome to Pixel Scrapper, Candace. Love your profile picture. My man and I got to see Chris in concert last month and we get to see him again in September. smiley

Thanks for the welcome!

I actually just saw him again this past Saturday (the 13th)!

Hello lovelies! I have been around PxS for a few years now. I haven't been too active on the boards or in the forum but am wanting to be more connected to the community. I love to use the digital papers and elements to design invitations (mostly birthday and baby shower) and have used a few templates to create my own elements. Both my kids will be in school soon and I am REALLY looking forward to having some days to myself. I badly want to learn to create digital papers but do not, currently, have the patience to teach myself how to use design software beyond what I already know how to use (PrintMaster). I would love to take a Photo Shop course at the local community college. Especially b/c I'd be able to purchase the program with the student discount!

Hello! My name is Evelyn. However, my friends call me Evie! I have been scrapbooking for almost 20 years. I started with traditional scrapbooking and have since converted to digi scrapping. This works better for me as I am an elementary school teacher and don't have the time to devote to traditional scrapping. I am married to my wonderful husband, Tod, and we have three children and five grandchildren. We also have four fur babies. I am excited to be a part of the Pixel Scrapper community!

Welcome Kate and Evelyn!!!

Thank you so much, Tammy!

Pages