Introduce yourself!

4475 posts / 0 new
Last post

I thought I had allready introduced myself, but I keep getting the message that I need to introduce myself.
So here again:
I am Saskia, from the Netherlands, 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 awesome job and too many awesome hobbies of which one is digiscrapping.

Nice being here!

Welcome Saskia! You did say hi in a separate thread. I'll see if we can get this updated.

My name is Lynn, I am 59 years old. I started paper scrapbooking when I was very young and now I am starting to digital scrapbook to make videos for my family members... Most of them would rather watch the pictures on TV or Computer than hanging the multitude of generations on the walls. (I have pictures of my 4th Great Grandparents and everything in between) I am also the family historian so everyone comes to me when they want to know their heritage. I enjoy photography and cant wait to get back to traveling the world and see amazing cultures. I have been married for 38 years in March 2021.

Thank you for accepting me into this amazing group.

This is one of my Graphic Designs from my own Photography

Welcome, Linda! Thanks for sharing about yourself and your graphic design. Looks great! smiley

Pages