Introduce yourself!

4518 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thanks everyone for saying hello! We're so glad to have you here.

Good afternoon, Thank you so much for allowing me to join this wonderful group. Thank you for all the freebies and inspiration. I am a full time crafter now that I am retired. We are coming into my favorite time of the year. I love paper crafting of all kinds. Happy crafting.

Hi and welcome, I love the inspiration that I get here too. It's a wonderful group of people.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi, I'm Dana, I registered on your site some time ago and haven't logged in much because I like pixel art better. I received an email asking me to participate in your forum. From time to time I come by to check out your news. Today I downloaded a kit to make some doll tags.

Hello, I'm Laura. I'm 43 years old, divorced, with 2 furbabies (2 yo dog (husky/shepherd mix) named Kori and 14 yo tuxedo cat named Lily). I live in Southern NH and work as a Quality Systems Consultant. When I'm not traveling to client sites (primarily day trips around New England but some longer trips around the US), I work from home. Due to the pandemic, I am doing all of my work from home and am doing virtual consultations, audits, and training workshops for my clients.

I started traditional scrapbooking in 1999 after meeting a Creative Memories consultant while my sister was pregnant with her first child (now 21, can't believe it). We did CM for a couple of years and then switched over to using all products as more became available and we wanted to expand our styles. I dabbled in digital around 8 - 10 years ago, but didn't really stick with it as I do most of my scrapbooking at crops with my sister and our close friend. My sister didn't really like me doing digital since we are generally very collaborative and give each other ideas while scrapping together and she missed that collaborative feeling when I was sitting behind a computer. Due to the pandemic situation and the need to be mostly at home (and not going to crops, etc.), I'm starting to get back into doing digital. I participated in a virtual crop this weekend with my friend and I managed to get 8 (4 2-page) digital layouts done and would really like to keep going with it this time.

Hi Laura! Glad to have you here, there are a lot of great and creative people here. I can't wait to see your layouts.

I'm so glad to have found this place again. I wandered into it several years ago but I had three young children and a 50 hour workweek. Now I am part-time and my kiddos are older, enjoying the miracle known as playtime. I am looking forward to being part of what seems like a casual scrapping community. I am not about the fast-paced anymore, no thanks!

I've been digitally scrapping for about 12 years, I'm more of a get it on the page and make it a little pretty than an obsessed about every shadow sort of person. When I figure out how to upload, I will smiley

Hi, my name is Heidi. I learned about your site from a lady in The Scrappy Sisters Collective on Mighty Network. I have really been enjoying the free daily downloads. I am fairly new to digital scrapbooking and learning how to use Photoshop Elements, but it's been fun playing with all the digital content! Thank you for an amazing site and all that it provides!

Hi, I am Els from Lelystad in the Netherlands. We love to travel and I want to make lots of layouts with all the places we have been.
7 years ago I also joined PixelScrapper for a while, but now I want to start all over.

Welcome everyone! So fun to have some new and some returning faces!

Hi there! My name is Kimberly Strano and I live in a small town in Arkansas called Cherokee Village. It gives me a dirty dancing kind of vibe. I am married to my amazing hubby 20 years this coming February and I am the Momma of 3 amazing kiddos. a son who is 28 a daughter who is 18 and a son who is 17. I am the Grammy of an amazing little boy who is 7 a little girl who has stolen my heart from the second she was born who is 9 months and she has a lil sister that should be here any day. I am a 2x Leukemia warrior. I have been cancer-free for 16 years this coming July. I am also a stem-cell transplant recipient that wasn't supposed to survive 5 years and it's gonna be 16 this coming July. I am a beautiful daughter of God. I love anything craft related. I love making/sending homemade greeting cards. I am loving creating/sharing digital bible study creation. I love love love ladybugs.

Thanks for saying hello Kimberly! My daughter is nine months old. It’s a fun age.

Thanks!

(sorry for the long delay! I'm working a part-time job and then at the house too. 😀)

A day is pretty much wake up to go to work and then come home to help make dinner or do laundry or clean the house. 😂 A never ending cycle! My main problem is balancing too many hobbies. As an avid book-worm, I tend to get absorbed in that and neglect everything else! But that' just between you and me. 😉

Hi everyone! I'm a 28 year old SAHM, typing this with a 4 month old in my lap and two toddlers just waking up from playtime. To say I'm busy would be an understatement! But I take my "job" as our family archivist seriously and it brings me a lot of joy. I'm getting into digital scrapbooking because with three littles, it is necessary to be able to quickly clean up, stop mid-project, and keep my supplies and layouts away from tiny hands. The little bit of poking around I've done here on the site has proven impressive. Hoping to become a subscriber soon (if the bug in my checkout process gets fixed!). I've already received so much value from this site and I'm happy to continue learning and growing in my craft here. You've got a great thing going here, Marisa! smiley

Welcome! Thanks for saying hello.

@Alianne: send us a message at [email protected] if you need help!

Hi I'm Rosie. I am 63 and live in the UK. I'm looking forward to retirement so I have more time for creative stuff. Only 3 more years to go smiley I enjoy knitting & crochet and cruising the canals on my narrowboat. My daughter has been scrapbooking for many years, but I haven't tried it yet. I started making my own pages for my planner and came across this site when looking for inspiration. I have already found some great graphics to use in next year's planner pages. I would like to thank all the designers who share their graphics. I am spending way too much time browsing this site, there is so much to see and learn.

Pages