Introduce yourself!

5255 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thanks, and i agree smiley
I can’t wait to share my creations, but I’ve been waiting for approval for 2-3 days now :’(

Hi, Im's Emily. I am from Deep South Texas (just a few miles from the Mexico Border). It's a tropical area on the gulf and is always hot, hot , hot and windy.

Ive been around for a month or so. I love all the beautiful work. I can see how much you all love what you do.

Thanks so much! She's a stinker, but a cute one smiley Right now she's taking all our vintage Green Goblin and Spiderman toys and stuffing them with pom poms for pumpkin bombs. Can't get better, or more crafty, than that!

Hi Emily!

It has recently been brought to my attention that I haven't really posted since my first post in 2017! smiley Whoops, not sure how that happened, so I thought I'd post a bit of an update...

I still live in country Victoria, just more country than before -- we often have cows for neighbours haha!!
I am now a mother of a teenager (13y.o.) and we were granted permanent care of my nephew, he is now 5 (he will be 6 in January). Mr 5 has also in that time been diagnosed with non-verbal autism and requires a lot of 1:1 care and therapies.

It was after his diagnosis that I decided I needed to put my study on hold to be at home for him and to also allow my partner the opportunity to grow at work, he had a lot of unfilled potential and had held back from opportunities while I was studying. Since making that decision in 2019, my partner was promoted twice and is flourishing at work. Both my boys started new schools in 2020, Mr 13 at high school and Mr 5 at primary school; yeah that year didn't go to plan haha!!

I really want to learn to make better digital scrapbooking pages. I want to learn to use photoshop better and use it for more things. I still have plans to make story books for my boys for when they are older. I need to take more photos again, something I didn't do a lot of in 2020.

I hope to do better in 2021

@Breon
Haha, I thought she had a cheeky face 😉 (endearingly not in a rude way. I hope it comes off right, I had trouble finding a word for the French expression I had in mind)

Hi, I am Marie, I have been living in France for a few years. I believe that I have been here for 5 years now, I know more exactly. I had a year of madness and I did not have time to come here, hope whoever comes will give me more time. I also make scrapbooking kits, I love doing this and anything creative. I love coming here, I find amazing things.
I'm not a very expressive person, that's probably why you don't see me talking a lot lol

Hey. My name is Tabitha. I am in Ohio, USA. I found this site through Ms. Robin from Bible Journaling Digitally. I enjoy turning bible verses into artistic designs. I am pretty new to using digital scrapbook elements in bible journaling, but I am having lots of fun with it. I use a program called Gravit Designer.

Oh no, no offense taken, that's right on point! smiley

Hello and Happy Holidays!
I am Andrea. I guess the bare bones bio is married, no children, one fur child (very VERY talkative Siamese who's too handsome to stay mad at for long), and a paper scrapbooking habit that has gone on for about 15 years now. Most of my paper layouts are from various trips and vacations. Day job is as a chemist and I am lucky enough to genuinely love what I do.

The last year or so I have done more digital layout planning and that meant I wound up on a bunch of digital scrapbooking sites. Been feeling a little creatively dry the last few months but then I had this idea to do a digital project on a single topic this year and see if it knocked me out of the mental funk.

To date my scrapbooking has been my personal hobby and I haven't shared any layouts or participated in any of the online communities. So ....lots of firsts for me in the coming year.

Hi, I am Bridgette Sipes and I reside in the California. I do not know when I found Pixelcrapper exactly but it is amazing source to get information about different stuff.

Hi Heather! I also live in Florida. I wish you the best with your photography business. smiley

So fun to see so many new faces here! Thanks for saying hello!

Hello, I'm Inkey. I am from Texas and I love to scrapbook. I take so many photos that I get overwhelmed with trying to sort thru and create a photobook. I also have MANY paper photos that I have not caught up with , "scanning" them Any Ideas are welcome. I look through the site, as often as I can, but to be honest, its been awhile. I love DigitalScrapbook.com, its the best. I always find what I need here. I am going to try "starting" again. lol Thank you.

Welcome Inkey! Thanks for saying hello. I did just write a post here about pocket scrapping, which is how I keep up with all my photos. You can do it digitally for current photos, or even do physical pocket pages with your old photos.

Hi everyone! I am Angie. I have been reading the forums for a few days, getting the nerve up to post. lol.
I have been scrapbooking for almost 20 years. Mostly with paper, but I got into digital scrapbooking about 13 years ago for a while. I haven't had a computer in a while, so it was all paper again. I am back to digital now though ( a mix really) and love it again. I also enjoy playing video games and reading. I have 3 kids ( 13, 11 and 9) and they are all doing virtual school right now. I am excited to get to know you all.

Hey Leticia, you're English is just fine. I'm 58 with no kids. From New Port Richey, Florida, USA. I just found Marisa's site and love it. I'm new to scrapbooking but learning a lot about it quickly. Between here and "scrapbookcampus.com". I'm glad you're here and so am I.

Patricia

I'm Anita and I live in Seattle. I use a lot of scrapbook items to create personal digital designs (see my profile for link). I use these elements to manipulate images or create something brand new more than doing a straight-up scrapbook page. When I'm not creating digital art, I like to paint with mixed media, take photos, bike, hike, camp and travel around the world. My blog is of my adventures.

Thanks everyone for saying hello!

@Angie: I do all the scrapbooking too: paper, hybrid and digital!

Hi! I'm not sure how I winded up on the email list for this site but boy am I happy I did! I probably signed up years ago and didn't pay attention to emails! I've been missing a lot! I'm looking forward to soaking up the inspiration and community spirit offered! Hopefully, I can offer some back!

Welcome Melissa! So glad we talked you into coming back for a second look smiley

Hi there! My name is Kristy & I live in Ontario, Canada. I'm not currently a digital scrapbooker, but I do use scrapkits for another purpose. I have made 1 layout before for my wedding, so I know HOW but just haven't ventured into that territory yet. I do have enough photos to keep me busy, that's for sure! I'm excited to see what everyone else does and to get inspired looking at the gallery. Thank you for allowing the free downloads, as well! Cheerio! smiley

Your gonna love it!

Greetings! I was born in Minnesota, spent a brief time in Los Angeles, and then returned to Minnesota because I missed the snow. I bought a home in Minneapolis, and have lived here for 25 years.
I started doing mixed media collage and painting in 2016, and am gradually working into exploring digital art making. Good to be here!

Hello everyone, I'm Peabea (initials are PB so that's why I chose that for online blogging, etc.) Real name is Patricia.
I'm a mom, a grandma, and great-grandma. They all bring me joy. I'm a recent widow who was married to my HS sweetie for 56 years. I fell in love with digital scrapbooking around 2009. Still very much on a learning curve though, and trying to get the hang of making layouts. The first few years were spent just learning my way around Photoshop. I've learned quite a bit from wonderful people who share their knowledge. I did hybrid Bible journaling scrapbooking a few years back, but prefer digital. I've made a few kits, but still not up to the artistic level of some on here, but hoping to share some soon.

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

@Michele: My sister lives in Minneapolis. I was born there and enjoy visiting now, but don't think I could live there again.

Hello everyone,

what a wonderful site this is! I am already so amazed by your designs, Marisa!

I am entirely new to the world of digital scrapbooking, but am looking forward to delving into it.

My name is Sarah, I'm based in Berlin and I usually work in theatre, but due to the pandemic I have a lot more free time on my hands.

Warm wishes!

Welcome everyone! Thanks for saying hello.

Hi everyone!! My name is Tiffany and I'm 31 (I'm one of those odd ones that is ok with getting older lol). Hmm a little about me I am a stay at home mom of 2 (a girl named Kayleigh Jo 9 and a boy named Mason 7), I have 2 puppies, I am Autistic, I read more than I sleep lol and I love animals, video games, swimming and being outside. My mom started me on Zazzle around 10-12 years ago and I really didn't like it because I didn't think I was creative enough, well the past few years I have really been putting work into it and really falling in love with doing graphics. I am still learning a lot but it's really fun and I find that I actually am pretty creative lol. I use GIMP because I can't really afford photoshop but the husband made a deal with me, that if I can start making at least $500 a year in either my Zazzle store or in the Etsy store I will be opening soon then he will get me photoshop! So I am super excited about that, but GIMP is still a really useful tool and I love it, I just miss using PS and the easiness of it. I don't have a large following on anything but if anyone wants me to share their pages on my Pinterest to my followers on there I would be more than happy to, hopefully, it will help with a little more traffic for ya'll. I am always open to making new friends as well! I hope everyone is having a good start to their year!

My name is Cheri, and I started scrapbooking after the birth of our first. When my grandmother died a few years earlier, my mom and aunt found drawers full of old family photos, many of which neither could identify. I started scrapbooking primarily to capture our family history so that wouldn't happen with our photos. Somewhere along the line, it morphed into card-making, and now that occupies all of my free time so the family scrapbooks are, well, about a decade behind . . . I'll get there someday! Looking forward to see all of your creative layouts here at DigitalScrapbook.com!

Pages