Designer Challenge - Summer Series 2016 - Part 7/7 Due 8/24 extended

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Designer Challenge - Summer Series 2016 - Part 7/7 Due 8/24 extended

This is the last part of the summer series challenge and this week you will make the following items: 2 layouts to show off the kit which you will convert into quick pages, and previews.

I look forward to seeing all your finished kits smiley

Can't wait to see all your lovely creations!

I know it got pretty busy for many of you so I decided to expand this challenge for one more week so you all can catch up and don't stress out.

Well - I got stressed on how big the zipped files for download should be. Mine seemed too large even when zipped, so I then needed to reduce the various parts, i.e., elements, papers, quickpages, etc.

So I just stopped. (Deer in the headlights look)

I don't worry too much about how big a zipped file is anymore--if it breaks 100MB, I'll usually split it, but I don't stress beyond that. I'm certain that the massive kit I'm working on will end up with at least 3 paper packs, but that'll be fine.

Okay, back to finishing elements and getting word art done! I'm still way behind because of the move...

Sunny, don't give up now. It doesn't matter how big the zips are going to be it's your kit you have the right to include as much as you want in it. If the zips feel to big just split them into smaller pieces. I really look forward to seeing your final kit.

Wow Joyce, You.ve created so much! Some of the previews are really big though, can you fix that?

I have placed all of my humble downloads for this "summer Series" on my blog, if anyone would like to download, here.

Ania, do you want any kind of previews or something more posted here in the forum? Thank you so much for moderating this event!

Maybe I'm not downloading correctly, but every time I click on to download, it says the folder doesn't exit smiley
I really like everything I see but I can't down load it.
Ronelle

Sunny, I think everyone would love to see your previews and if you made layouts with your kit that would be awesome to see it in action.
Alos, I went to check your links and it also tells me that the folder doesn't exist.

Links have been corrected, thank you!

Here are the previews on each part of my kit. They are not high resolution for printing. They are not pixel perfect. Use as you wish. The downloads can be accessed on my blog, HERE.

Sunny These are all Beautiful, thank you!

Sunny, this is beautiful! Thank you for not giving up and for sharing!
Also, I like your blog page.

Great Kit Sunny!