Pass The Kit - Spring 2016 Intermediate Team

248 posts / 0 new
Last post

Thanks Robyn.

It was great to be part of this challenge with you all. Thanks to all for your kind comments and helps.
Thanks Ania for hosting it and for your help too

Thank you for the lovely kits, Joyce, Robyn, Tina, & Anne! I can't wait to unzip them & play!! I followed your discussions as you designed & it was quite interesting to see how you went about it. I have no interest in designing (other than making journal cards the exact style & size I want/need for my paper albums) but I love the design process so thank you for letting us all listen in. smiley

Did I miss Merritt's portion or has she not uploaded yet?

If I may offer a couple of critiques as a "customer" of your "shops" (& please take these as they are intended - as feedback to help you rather than complaints in any way; I am so incredibly grateful that you are sharing your work with us that I thought I might pay you back by letting you know where *I* found issues that might (or might not!) be helpful to you &/or others. And please feel free to ignore me!! smiley ).

Joyce, it was really hard figuring out exactly what bits I was supposed to download from your links to make sure I got all of both your & Robyn's kits (& I'm not sure yet that I did - I'll go through them once I unzip them to check). There are a lot of links there, for both kits & previews, & not all of them were to the PTK kits. I think it would be much easier for everyone to download the kits if you put up links on your blog that are direct to each kit you are having us download. I hope this makes sense - let me know if it's not.

Sonia, I can't download from 4Shared (& never have been able to no matter what I try) & I know other people in the blog trains have mentioned they also have issues with 4Shared so you might want to consider adding (or changing to) another download site (like Mega, GoogleDrive, Dropbox, or others).

Sarah thank you for the feedback it is always good to hear from the customer smiley so we can always improve.

hi ms Sarah thank u for the feed back and sorry for the confusion next time will do as u suggested, smiley

hey guys... sorry for being behind. I'm experiencing a computer issue. It's dead. Once I get the new one up and running I'll get back to this. So sorry! I still have all the elements, I just haven't compressed them into a preview. again, my apologies.

OK, so I'm uploading my portion now that I got a new computer. It is so much faster! Anyway, I was thinking from the get-go that we were going to post all of these together as one project and pick the best, so I didn't have much that stood on its own. I tried to add a few more elements to beef it up a little. Basically, I added some junk food! Anyway, Here ya go!

I'm in the process of uploading it but it should be available soon on my blog here.

Merritt...your link is broke. I think you mean this one HERE.

And I'm confused by where to download some of our files. Some pointed me to large directories full of folders....maybe I'm just missing them in all that? For the designers, can you please post an individual link to each part of your portion of the kit? I want to make sure I grab all of them! Thanks!

Pages