Pass The Kit - Spring 2016 SIGN UP HERE

25 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pass The Kit - Spring 2016 SIGN UP HERE

Some of you know the Pass The Kit challenge from past years. Marisa and I thought it is time to try it again. Read the rules below.

If you're interested in joining us, please leave a comment below and let me know your designing abilities (beginner, intermediate, advanced). I'm hoping to group people accordingly so you're well matched within your group.

The Rules

Each group will get an assigned color palette
Each group will proceed through their list, each person making one thing, adding it to their folder and then sending EVERYTHING on to the next person. The best way to make it efficient is to create dropbox folder so everyone has access and can add their element/paper when it is done.
We're going to go for a timed version, so it's as much as you can get done in two weeks. (Starting April 15th, finish April 30th)
When you get an email that it's your turn, send a reply back to the person so she knows you've received it. If you haven't heard a response in a reasonable time, send it on to the next person.
This is an exercise to help you shake things up a bit, so keep things flexible and see what happens!

I'll have the groups posted on April 13th posted here in the forum.

Love to participate!! smiley I'd like to work on the advanced level if that works out smiley

I would love to try this, I am a beginner I have never designed only am on CT Teams. Sheryl Reiber [email protected]

I've been hoping this would come up again! I'd like to work on an intermediate or advanced team, whichever you feel I'd fit best with.

Great to see all of you ladies here.

Holly, I will sign you up for the advance team smiley

I'd love to try... I'm still begginer, but maybe I'll learn something in process

Intermediate, I think. smiley

I realized I'm probably an intermediate (in lieu of a beginner)... I've been using Photoshop to do landscape renderings, graphics, and such for over a decade. I am just not used to using it in this format.

This sounds like a really fun project. I would like the advanced group.

Awesome to see all of you joining smiley

Sounds like fun! I would like to try. I am a beginner.

Hi Ania! Sounds like fun! Sign me up for intermediate or advanced smiley

Going to give it a go. Just begining my design journey, but I am a pro at PS technics.

I miss designing so much! I´ll join smiley

You can place me on intermediate or advanced, depending on your liking and # of people in each group smiley

I've never made anything. But I would find it a challenge to try. I am beginner but because I've never done it, I hope that someone would want to take me in tow.
The problem is that I'm not English but originally was a Dutch.

Welkom Piep! Don't worry about being a beginner here--this is a fantastic community for learning how to design! I hadn't designed anything for others before February 2015, but Ania's putting me in the advanced group for this challenge. The best advice I can give you is to just keep making things...picturing something in my head and then learning how to use Photoshop to get the effect I want has been a great way for me to expand beyond basic recoloring, brushes, and textures.

We do have a few Dutch people here, too--while I can't think of a lot of them offhand, I do know that Melo Vrijhof is Dutch and she's one of PixelScrapper's main designers. If you can't figure out how to do something and the English explanation isn't making sense, perhaps she can help with a translation.

smiley My "peoples" are Dutch, though I'm American! smiley My grandfather's last name was Van Roosenbeek...not common here in the states!

sounds like too much fun to pass out! smiley

i'd love to join- intermediate or advanced- Ania, you decide please!

hi i have done each one of the orthers count me in intermediate or advanced u put me where u need me pls ty

WOW, awesome I'm so happy to see all of you joining smiley

oh ! We're already April 13th. If it's not too late i'd like to join in the intermediate nevel

Hello! It sounds funny! I am Intermediate - Advanced, Ania please decide! Kisses!

Yay! I just posted the groups in this thread. I'm so excited to see what you all will create.

If it's not too late, I would love to participate. I think I am ready smiley

Hi Tammy, Unfortunately, all the teams are working on their kits now. Keep visiting the forum here for other challenges for now. You can join all the open challenges as well as all the new challenges I post every week.

I think we will have another round of pass the kit challenge sometime around August/September. I hope you will be able to join us then.