Spring 2018 Kit Series - Week 4/8 - Themed Papers (due 4/13)

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
Spring 2018 Kit Series - Week 4/8 - Themed Papers (due 4/13)

Hi ladies! I've spent the last week dealing with a low-grade flareup, but trying not to let it get worse.

For this week's task, I'd like you to make 5-10 themed papers to go with your kit, possibly using some of the elements you've created in Week 3 to create the patterns. Remember to make a mix of pattern sizes. Post a preview when you've finished them!

Week 4/8 assignment: I really didn't know the most effective way to display my themed papers, so I am posting the same papers but in two different ways.

Here are my theme papers

Wonderful themed papers ladies!!

Beautiful papers! I am sorry to be going on break with this one ... I hope to return at some point. Things are getting really busy here.

Bina, you are doing the right thing - take care of family and self, first. I love your designs, and will look forward to your future stuff.

smiley That's so sweet of you, Sunny. TY!

That made me a little hard. Some papers are very pretty (I think), but you can not accommodate a lot of personal stuff. Maybe that does not have to be. I often use such illustrations as the start page of a new photo series and just write the title on it. Look for yourself.
[img=12x12]ps_preview_challenge_Arite Nowak_themed-paper 12x12-500x500px by Arite Nowak, auf Flickr[/img]