April 2020 LC - Coping With Corona

28 posts / 0 new
Last post
April 2020 LC - Coping With Corona

[/url]

Stay safe, stay home, go home. Good read about Corona here.

The Corona Virus is affecting all of us in one way or another. Thanks for joining with your layouts about how you are coping with Corona. Are you locked down yet or preparing for it? How is the lockdown affecting you? I overheard someone say that after 2 weeks of lockdown, Melissa at the office doesn't seem all that weird anymore. I started a series on my blog about the home time caused by Corona, sharing tips with free downloads on how to make the best of all this downtime.

Make a layout about the way the current pandemic is affecting you and share it here and in the gallery.

Here is a little challenge freebie. Please note, the size: It is 4.26 x 6.353 inches or 10.82 x 16.14 cm for printing and cutting. Click image to dl.

Click image to get a 100% off coupon for this kit.

The creative minds at DigitalScrapbook.com have released great Corona specific graphics:

Check out Violet's documentarian collection. These sets by Violet are just perfect for journaling

I also stumbled upon this one in the shop, so cute:

There are beautiful layouts about Corona in the gallery:

BY AMARIE

BY JOYCE

The Details

1. Challenge ends when April does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: apr 2020 corona, apr 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Thank you Bina! Your blog recommendations are very useful, as well as your links to freebies!

Thank you Bina for this challenge.

thank for this challenge Bina, and your blog recommendations are very useful, as well as your links to freebies! smiley

wonderfull page Gina! smiley

Thanks for the kit, Bina ! I enjoy it! smiley

Awesome. Changing my page to this challenge!! I posted this yesterday - 3 April 2020. Thanks Bina.

Our "shelter in place" code is now two weeks old ... we are coping! But the best advice is soap and water OFTEN and keeping your distance whenever you must be out for essential activities ... I am primary care-giver for my 91 year old mother (who lives alone) I do her shopping and try to visit 3 or 4 times a week. When I don't get there, I talk with her to remind her to practice her yoga deep breathing, to "wash her hands" often.

I love Gina's SHELTER IN PLACE ... the quote I first saw on our city hall office door "Keep calm and wash your hands"

link

Here is my page for the Corona challenge...

beautiful page ladies! smiley

Our new routine:

Another page about this Pandemic Lockdown in 2020 and how we are coping. My son and I are both on our computers day and night. Reading, watching movies, playing games, chatting to friends, and so on. It's not like we are totally cut off.

Wow, ladies! So many great pages here. Thank you for using my Corona kit , ladies!
I am going a bit loopy being so isolated but I made a page with Gina's Shelter In Place kit and I feel much better already smiley

Thanks for joining in , Angie, with this fantastic layout! Love the mixed media style, I need to try this smiley

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Artgal Style ~ Global Hope,
fonts ~ CF Disappointed, Scramble, Living Selflessly

Amazing, Tammy! Thanks for playing along. Stay stafe smiley

Thank you for this challenge! If not for it, I may not have taken the time to scrapbook about this time of COVID-19 while we're in the middle of it. My layout, Shelter-In-Place / A Gift of Time, is mostly journaling and each square photo on the left page corresponds to a tag on the right page.

Thanks for the challenge! It's good to have the reminder to document these things while they're very fresh in my mind.

Just as so many people had to spend their Easter in quarantine, we spent our Passover in quarantine. The family was able to participate using Zoom.

Thanks for the challenge Bina

Here are a few of mine:

One more:

Hello, my page for challenge... i used here the kit of Bina ... although i used Sonia Roman kit too, i am taking part in the challenge with this one. Thanks for the idea Bina.

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/daniele-cristina/gallery/stay-home-layout-covid-19-corona-virus-documented-journal-beige[/url]

Thank you all so much for participating! smiley