Nov 2020 LC - All About ABC Letter A

35 posts / 0 new
Last post

Bina,

I have been thinking.

Would you be willing to create, somewhere, perhaps in the Stickies section, a thread where we can post our Letter layouts in order for each of us to create a collection of Alphabetized layouts in ONE place?

Similar to the Completed threads where we place our challenges in order to get DC credits every month.

But this thread will just be one thread lasting from November 2020 to Dec 2021 - to accommodate all 26 letters and layouts. Those of us participating, will each claim one spot and edit our posts to add each new Layout as it is completed.

Perhaps keep to the same 200x200 pixel rule. And with links to the originals as always.

Because otherwise all our letter layouts are going to be scattered all over the forum in different threads every month.

Just a suggestion, but I really like the idea of seeing this particular collection all in one place - eventually - when the challenge is all done!!

Thank you.

Robynne

Robynne: Absolutely! I was thinking about it and somehow thought I had done it , lol. Will do. Thank you. smiley

Just for the record - the above "Collections" Thread has been created and can be found on the link below

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/forums/digital-scrapbooking-challenges/layout-challenges/all-about-abc-gallery-november-2020-to-dec

I think that's what I'd be able to complete as well smiley

Pages

Topic locked