Dec 2020 LC - Scraplift

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dec 2020 LC - Scraplift

My scraplift challenge for you this month is to choose a layout from Lou's gallery to inspire your own. She's got a lot of good options, let us know which one you choose.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when December does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: dec 2020 scraplift, dec 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Blushing...
Here I am going through all the challenges threads, making my list for this month, and what a wonderful surprise! Thank you!

@Lou smiley

Lou's pages are always very beautiful! I am going for this here one.

I can see why you chose Lou's gallery - so many fabulous layouts, how to choose just one?

Lou, toute ta galerie est belle, mais j'aime particulièrement celle-ci. Especially love this one. My page soon ?

Here is my attempt on this challenge

I've looked at Lou's gallery twice ... and keep coming back to this one ... I'm off to remember our days on the beach in North Carolina.

I love how Lou's circle photos overflowed into a masked layer below the photo ... I had to scraplift that for sure ... I used a CU mask that I collected years ago, but unfortunately I do not know who made it ... sorry

The mask on the large photo is Sheila Reid for Shine.

The kit - one of my favorites: Jessica Dunn NANTUCKET FEELING ... I live land locked (about 5 hours from the Gulf of Mexico) but I am a "gulf coast girl" to quote Mac MacAnnally and Jimmy Buffett...

link to gallery

I chose this one....

I chose The Best Crew:

Here's my take, We Are Family:

very beautiful pages ladies! smiley

great layouts, everyone smiley

Awesome pages! I am really enjoying seeing your scraplifts!

The Elf - inspired by Lou Smith's layout simply called - The Elf!!

Also the Stacked Papers and the Elf both called to me!! LOL

I really love all your scralifts (and I'm taking a trip down memory lane with some older layouts smiley

I chose:

New layout:

Thank you for the challenge.
I lifted Remember by Lou.

Credits: Brooke Gazarek ~ Crisp Fall Air,
font ~ sf Lily

I was inspired to try my hand using a Mixed Media Bundle.

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Strong.

I was inspired by the next LO, really love the composition and the simplicity of it:

Happy 2021

I used this page...

...as a starting point for this.

I tried Lou's Walking in a Winter Wonderland:

Here's my take:

Topic locked