Feb 2020 LC - Month In Review Jan 2020

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2020 LC - Month In Review Jan 2020

Welcome back to the Month In Review Challenge. This is a pretty straight forward one.

Please, make a layout, possibly a spread, that reviews January 2020 and share yor layout in this thread and in your DigitalScrapbook.com gallery. Link your post here to your DigitalScrapbook.com gallery. It is also a good opportunity to back up your January 2020 photos.

The way I make mine is really simple. I collage with the google photos collage function where I have all my phone pics, dl the collages and put them on a spread, then I add texts and decorate a little bit.

There are fantastic month in review style templates and graphics here at PS.
Find layout templates here , find month tags and great circle text here and great two page layout templates here. I love these new additions:

Credits: Frame and flowers by Violet Irisovna, month pocket card by Elif Sahin, tags, stamp and tabs by Marisa Lerin, other graphics by greene edition, font is Vaase regular.

I save my collages to google photos and if I have a lot of pics I make more collages with collages like so:

Credits: tags, snowflake, stamp and tabs by Marisa Lerin, other graphics by L. Grieveson. Fonts is Cinematografica.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when February does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: feb 2020 month, feb 2020 wlm
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

28/45

Thanks for playing, AMarie! What a great layout, love the doodle frames and the striped brush, looks fantastic.

Thank you for the challenge. Here's mine. smiley
21/29
22/29
Credits: Jessica Dunn ~ Winter Day and Summer Twilight Calendar Layout Templates

Topic locked