Feb 2021 LC - All About ABC Letter G

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
Feb 2021 LC - All About ABC Letter G

Please read if you are considering joining this challenge. Thank you.

Welcome to the bi-monthly All About ABC Challenge running thru the alphabet and thru 2021.

If you would like to know how this challenge works please read here.

Pick your own alpha match for the second round and letter G. Feel free to use any size, hybrid or digital.

Find great lists here.

If you would like to make a consistently looking album because you dig uniformity like I do, I have a free template set with code 2A6ND44B
Stick any layout in the big center space and apply the same layer styles on the other layers throughout the entire album to get a pretty consistent look even tho your singular pages might be very different.

Of course you can find a great selection of wonderful templates for this use in the store. Here are some of my faves:

Love these by Janet:

An album is perfect for the use of dashboards and journo kits:

Find great alpha templates here

The Details

1. Challenge ends when February 2021 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: wlm 2021, wlm 2021 abc g
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

VLM 30/01

G is for....

1/30

G is for Gnomes

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: MDD Drag n Drop Templates ~ Picture Perfect,
Sugar Moon Design ~ Silly Old Bear,
font ~ Superclarendon

Not sure if this counts as part of wlm2021 but just in case, this is 3/5
Happy to restart my travel ABC book! The plans seem to have morphed over the 2 year vacation . . . was going to be 1 page per letter shutterfly printed set of LOs....now it is going to be a hybird and is claiming one of my junk journals and is going to be a many page per letter "book" titled The Arm Chair Travelers ABC Guide to Internet Surfing (and other adventures down random rabbit holes)

WLM 6/10
LOVE my Album, it's looking really nice now!

Topic locked