Jan 2020 LC - Blog Train

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 2020 LC - Blog Train

Use only pieces of this month's Blog Train for this challenge. You may choose one designer, or mix and match pieces from multiple designers.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when January does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: jan 2020 blog train, jan 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Many thanks for this challenge, Shannon.

This one is with my part of the blog train.

yes!! thank you for this challenge Shannon! smiley

Bina, so beautiful page! smiley

with my part

Lovely layouts! Mine is here:

At the description I credit the other designers' embellishments I used!

Elements and papers by Tammy and Amber - my first blogtrain entry.

Lovely layouts, all! Here's mine.

ridiculously excited by snow

here is mine - used template by A-M Designs (simplified but still recognizable)
Papers and elements from the blogtrain - used pieces by Designs by Nae, Antebellum Press, Di Hiller, Dream 4 Ever Designs, Songbird Scraps Designs

Thank you for the challenge.

Credits: Thrifty Scraps ~ Sweaters and Hot Cocoa,
font ~ Marshmallows and Chocolate

I feel like I've been so busy I haven't had time for scrapping ... finally I got one done!

My layout features Thrifty Scraps SWEATERS & HOT COCOA. I wanted a more neutral less busy background than the patterned papers in Gina's mini so I created one. I used the color picker for the gray backdrop. I then extracted the "snowflake" pattern from the red paper, applied it over the gray with opacity 25, then used a Mommyish snowy style behind the snowflakes also at opacity 25. FUN!

The photos are from a "surprise" on Christmas Eve 2010 ... we had SNOW!!! This was the first EVER snow on Christmas Eve in Central Texas. My nephew was not so pleased with how long I kept him outside taking pictures, thus the word bubble (not in the kit) that says "Can we please go inside?"

Wow so many amazing pages here!
I've not been doing a lot of pages lately as I have been soooo swamped but I have been very excited about my digital planner so I decided to make a page with it today. smiley I also have been using the train to decorate my planner.

Credits & journaling are in the gallery.

Topic locked