Jan 2020 LC Pop Up - Month In Review

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 2020 LC Pop Up - Month In Review

Welcome to the Month In Review Challenge. This is a pretty straight forward one.

Please, make a layout, possibly a spread, that reviews Dec 2019 and share your layout in this thread and in your DigitalScrapbook.com gallery. Link your post here to your DigitalScrapbook.com gallery. It is also a good opportunity to back up your December 2019 photos.

The way I do mine is really simple. I make collages with the google photos collage function where I have all my phone pics, dl the collages and put them on a spread, then I add texts and decorate a little bit. But I have re-installed Picasa just now and am playing with their collage function which is way better.

The big, clustered frame on the top right is a newsletter freebie by Aimee Harrisson, all other graphics are from A. Harrisson's mini Cider Mill.

There are numerous fantastic month in review style templates and graphics here at PS. Find layout templates here , find month tags and great circle text here and great two page layout templates here.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when January does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: jan 2020 month, jan 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

@AMarie: Such a fantastic page, many thanks for playing along! smiley

hi ((((((dear Amarie)))))) ... GREAT smilez ... put together N!CELY ... wondering where you found the "December" button ... lookz GREAT!!!

@AMarie ... that one lookz GREAT on the "December" ... went searching n' loc@ed it here ... >
...echOez of thanX n' jOy (pzzzt sO very much to learn here!!!)

Topic locked