Jan 2021 LC - All About ABC Letter F

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jan 2021 LC - All About ABC Letter F

Please read if you are considering joining this challenge. Thank you.

Welcome to the bi-monthly All About ABC Challenge running thru the alphabet and thru 2021.

If you would like to know how this challenge works please read here.

Pick your own alpha match for the second round and letter F. Feel free to use any size, hybrid or digital.

Find great lists here.

If you would like to make a consistently looking album because you dig uniformity like I do, I have a free template set with code 2A6ND44B
Stick any layout in the big center space and apply the same layer styles on the other layers throughout the entire album to get a pretty consistent look even tho your singular pages might be very different.

Of course you can find a great selection of wonderful templates for this use in the store. Here are some of my faves:

Love these by Janet:

An album is perfect for the use of dashboards and journo kits:

Find great alpha templates here

The Details

1. Challenge ends when January 2021 does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: jan 2021 all about abc F, jan 2021 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Vive la France

@ Robynne - I agree ! Vive la France ! 🔵⚪🔴

For some reason, this one was hard for me to do even though my scrapbook is All About Family. Guess it was more about too many ideas and choices than not having any idea. hahaha. Here's Family Fun for the letter F:

Thanks for playing along, ladies. smiley I am a bit behind on my album but I am hoping to catch up one of these days. I am pretty busy and so far didn't really get any time to sit down smiley
@AMarie Charp: So beautiful, I love the way you work in the letter, such a great coherent album.
@Robynne Loizier: Great sticker look, Robynne.
@Dianne Burke: Oh, so very sweet, love your.
@Linda De Los Reyes: I can see where this is coming from, Linda, many choices for the letter f. Your layout is very beautiful, great fun page.

F is for Fun Friends

F is for Fish and Flower!

Thank you for the challenge!

Credits: Sugar Moon Designs ~ Silly Old Bear

All photos of friends on travels with me. Doing ridiculous stuff is fun. One of these faces is famous!!!

I couldn't do a music album without including my primary instrument.

Topic locked