SLM 2020 - Life Begins

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
SLM 2020 - Life Begins

Welcome to the DigitalScrapbook.com July 2020 Life Begins Challenge.
This July Life Begins with the United States of America.

Make a layout that relates to the United States and link it to your gallery when you post here.

Here is one great US bundle by Marisa that is an add on to her World Traveler Bundle which if I had to limit myself to 10 bundles say, would be one of the 10 keepers.
If pigs had wings they'd fly and we'd call'em birds, I know.

Here are some US related kits.

And some of my faves:

The Details

1. Challenge ends when July does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: slm 2020, slm 2020 life begins
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

smiley

1/35

Yes, Marisa's state shapes bundle is a well-loved, much used bundle! I have been working on my Yellowstone Country scrapbook since Sunday! This is page #30 ... I'm done with initial work on the book (It's only been 8 years since we took the trip ... I've done a few layouts, but I am not using any of my previous work "as is.") This page started out to be the last page in the book, but I think it's going to be the front instead! Thanks for the inspiration!

link to gallery

9/50

Here’s mine.
1/10

Thanks for the info about the bundle, Bina! That looks like a great set. (That I did not use at all for this bundle, but it will come in handy whenever life allows us to start doing more interstate travel again.) I did some local state history for mine.

These are fantastic layouts!

It wasn't the United States yet, but this event was critical to the founding of the country: Pilgrims Marker Provincetown.

Topic locked