June 2014 BT Challenge - Deadline June 30

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2014 BT Challenge - Deadline June 30

Once again we have an awesome blog train! This challenge is to use those wonderful blog train pieces to create a layout.

The Details

1. Challenge ends after June 30, 2014
  2. See updated rules here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these TWO tags: june 2014 layout challenge, june BT 2014 challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. Do you have an idea for a layout challenge? Let us know!

Also don't forget to show some love and appreciation to everyone who contributed to June's blog train here.

Here's mine. Thanks for the challenge. Great BT!

beautiful page, Beatrice!

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/susann-baird/gallery/our-grandbabies-layout-june-2014-challenge-bt-baby-white-gold-pink-blue-purple
Here is my page. So hard to choose from all the great kits in this month's blog train!

I used my portion of the blog train to highlight this little cutie's silly faces.

The baby in this a stock photo - what a cutey, though!

My gallery link.

I have no babies of my own, and I don't really seem to know any babies either, so I'm curious to see some non-baby layouts!

I have kids and grandkids that I could share, but I'm hesitant to put them out there lol. My pages look oh-so-much better in my program but look a bit washed out and not as crisp on here. Is that typical?

Lisa do you sharpen your layouts before posting them to the web? It makes a huge difference. (Of course you can't print the sharpened layouts but you wouldn't print the web sized layout anyway lol). There are a lot of actions available to do it for you. I don't know if there in one available here. I tried searching but I might not have used the right search terms.

Here is my layout. No babies until December so I've used a photo from my granddaughter's recent birthday. The oranges and yellows worked great with the luau theme of her party. These are my parents so they are Haley's great-grandparents. https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/dawn-prater/gallery/sweet-moments-smiles-layout-june-2014-challenge-bt-orange-yellow-tan

Am I suppose to use just one of the kits in this month's blog train, or can i pull papers and elements from all of the Oh Baby Baby kits?

@Dawn, you can use anything offered in the blog train. Love your layout!

Beautiful layouts, Beatrice, Susann, Raye and Lisa!!!

ooh. we just got our first ultrasound piccys, so I'm excited to use them with these beautiful kits X

Wow! This is such a wonderful, cute and lovely blog train that I have made 3 layouts!!! Hope you like them!

oh, Mary, all three are so adorable!!!

Thank you very much, Dawn!

Lovely layouts!!

Beatrice, you know I don't think I have sharpened them. Well, maybe more of an "unsharp mask" (PSP). I think that sharpens things less harshly, but maybe that works better on much smaller sized graphics. I'll do a regular sharpen next layout I upload and see if it looks better. Or maybe I need to make my drop shadows stand out more. I've never printed a thing out as I'm not even a scrapbooker - I just adore the graphics (I designed websets previously) and want to design kits. smiley Thanks for responding smiley

-Lisa

Awww.. all these baby layouts are so cute!! smiley

Let's see what I can do about that Marissa! I also seem to be missing the baby necessary for this one (and have scrapped my nephew to death... not literally of course!) so lets see what comes out of my slightly kooky brain!

Okey dokey... a baby-less baby kit layout!

a beautiful "baby-less" layout, Elouise...your scrap shows just how versatile this blog train is!!!

Elouise, your page is awesome and gives me some inspiration for my own. smiley

Thanks Rebecca and Dawn

Sorry...double posted this--belongs in the collab thread, not here, so I deleted this one.

Topic locked