June 2014 Layout Show and Tell

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2014 Layout Show and Tell

I thought it'd be fun to have a little show and tell of all that we've done this last month! So please pick your favorite layout that you completed in June and a favorite of someone else's and share below. Let's try to pick a variety, so if a layout has already been picked, don't pick it again. If you didn't make any layouts (like me), feel free to just pick a layout, without sharing one of your own.

One of the many pages that caught my idea in the gallery was this one by Lea Boston:

and, one of my favorites of my own from the month was this one:

i loved the line drawing in this layout. It is different from my style, but I think that is why I like it smiley London Layout by Lilian Jansen

one of my favorites was this one:

I didn't make any layouts in June smiley , but there are a lot of other great ones to choose from.

I love all these Venice layouts Sharon has made, they have a great travel collage feel to them.

I was actually able to scrap a bit this month! Yay!
here's mine:

I just love Melo's Felties!

I think this page Jenni made is just awesome!

This is one of my pages that I made this month, I love that pic

And choosing a layout is really hard since there was many! But if I have to choose one thıs would be a layout from Beatrice. I love the simplicity of this layout, especially the little paper pieces on the left!

It was hard to pick just one from my fellow DigitalScrapbook.com that made me wow this month... so I had to pick two!

And my favourite for this month has to be this one:

This page by Tiffany is really cool to me since she scrapped it with a kit I made!

But since that's a bit self promoting, I also love this layout by Harriett. smiley

And I like this one of mine from easier in the month... the kit was summer incarnate, haha

I didn't create a layout during the month of June. smiley Though I did find a couple of layouts that I think are stunning.

Here is the first. I adore the geometric shapes as well as the gorgeous clustering. Simply beautiful!

Though since it's a bit of self promotion, I wanted to post a second. Here it is. What I love the most about this layout is the light, airy feeling throughout. Just gorgeous!

I just adore color and paint and blending. I think paint is my favorite thing in a LO. I think it adds so much dimension. I had to pick this one made by Kimmie Fido of her children using her homemade chalk with the recipe for it on the layout. I thought it was very clever.

Out of the ones I did in June, I have to say my favorite is the one Janet posted above (TY Janet). smiley

Here is one of my favorites from the gallery in June, and I can't believe no one has picked it yet! This LO by Dawn has awesome colors and great clustering, but what I like most about it is that she used patterned papers for almost all of it--something I am challenged to make look good.

I only did a few LOs in June because I was on vacation for half of it, but this one paints a portrait of my brother's annual visit. smiley ...'nuff said.