June 2020 LC - Scraplift

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
June 2020 LC - Scraplift

My scraplift challenge for you this month is to choose a layout from the first page of AMarie's gallery. There's a lot of great layouts to choose from!

The Details

1. Challenge ends when June does.
  2. Be sure to post your layout in this month's completion thread if you would like to earn download credits. More details here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: june 2020 scraplift, june 2020 layout challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.

Marisa - considering that with every new LO AMarie makes during this month, the LOs on her front page will change.

So does the first page still stand as the month continues or do we only do those after the first LO shown in your screen shot? I need clarification.

Here's the original layout:

Here's my take:

Love AMarie's work. Here's the original layout:

And here's my scraplift, Happy Birthday, Maji!

WOW ! That's cool ! Thanks for the highlight on my gallery. Very honored.🤩 So I will have to scraplift one of mine. Hard choice !
Great layouts here so far. smiley

june 2020 scraplift, june 2020 layout challenge

I chose this layout from AMarie to scraplift (It suited my style perfectly! I love multiphoto templates!)

The family in the photos is my niece's ... we seem them frequently (they live about an hour south of home!) But we "watch them grow!" by way of internet posts! Love it! I can believe the oldest boy (at 14) is taller than either of his tall parents. My niece is about 5'10" tall.

I will scraplift this page

I will be back with mine in a few days. I wanted to make sure I don't lose my choice smiley

I chose this one, "Lifetime" smiley

Here is my lift.

I don't know what I am doing wrong with the images. I am pasting the url into the document like it asks but it will not show the pictures so I am just going to post the links.

Original
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/amarie-charp/gallery/etaules-layout-love-hiking-outdoors-green-blue

My Scraplift
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/joy-grise/gallery/june-scraplift-layout-challenge-photo-template-teal-cream

Fabulous gallery and magnificent layouts here!

I lifted this here one.

AMarie's original:

My take:

I scraplifted this page from AMarie:

Here is mine:

Gorgeous pages, ladies.

I will be scraplifting this page by AMarie...

Here is my scraplift...

i scraplifted this layout:

to create this one:

yeah, clearly I took some liberties. smiley

@Kat - That's all good !

I scraplifted this page -

Here's mine

As I arrived a bit late to the challenge and the "first" page became the "second" page I choose this layout to scraplift

Here is my page:

Topic locked