LAD Oct 2013 Prompt #9: Use a mini kit

20 posts / 0 new
Last post
LAD Oct 2013 Prompt #9: Use a mini kit

Mini kits are super cute, but often over-looked due to their size. It's time to dust one off and put it to good use!

7/21 I used a mini kit from La Belle Vie Designs. You can still get it on her FB page.

For this layout I used the awesome minikit of Nadia Slegers called "Red Queen". I also scraplifted this layout of her. (7/15)

-I created this layout using my own mini kit from the Oct 2013 mini kit challenge.
• • •

• • •
You can see this layout here

My layout:
using marisa's dsf Blogtrain mini - aug 2013
Pics showing the transition from borrowed bike to the new avanti my hubby won.
Took over a minute off his training circuit the first time he took it out.

Link to gallery:
https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/debra-duxfield/gallery/in-training-2013-layout-lad-oct-mini-blue-grey-beige

10/22

My #11/31 credits are in the Gallery

@Els:i love the kit you used for this layout, and your layout is super cute!!

Here is the layout I created using my portion of the "Mini Kit Designer Challenge" smiley

You can find it here in the gallery.

Home for a few days so I'm trying to squeeze in a few more layouts for these challenges. This one is with Marisa's Favorite Days mini-kit.

Here in the gallery

Here's 10/20 I can't believe it!
My nice normal family.
Yeah right!

We'll see if I linked this correctly?!?! I used Janet Scott's Independence mini kit. Just love it!

Gallery link: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/jessica-butler/gallery/mt-rushmore-layout-patriotic-independence-usa-janet-scott-designs-mt-large

Awesome mini kit usage, Ladies!

Here's mine...I used Growth by Samantha Navarrete. smiley

@Pauline:
very cute Pauline.. i just saw it on the Gallery.. very nice job.. i really like it smiley

Not sure if KDD tagged this as a mini kit, but there was not much in it. Probably got it as a freebie. I used the car element for a frame.

Great mini kits! Here is mine. I used Marisa's Lovely mini kit.

Here is another layout I created using my second mini kit for the "Mini Kit Designer Challenge" smiley
• • •

• • •
You can find it in my gallery here

I used Janet's Independence mini for this.

17/21

I used the "Perfect Day" Mini kit.

this would've been my 9/15.

gallery

Topic locked