Layout Challenge - 2014 Review - Deadline Jan 8

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - 2014 Review - Deadline Jan 8

2014 has come and gone and I hope that all of you were able to make some great memories. This layout challenge is to create a 2014 review page showcasing your favorite moments from the year.

Here are some great examples from our very own DigitalScrapbook.com gallery:

The Details

1. Challenge ends after January 8, 2015
  2. See updated rules here.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these TWO tags: jan 2015 layout challenge, jan 2014 review
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

fun challenge!
Here is my layout, it is linked now smiley

Great page, Vicki! I am sure you will get permission soon. Thanks for participating.

Oh my gosh, Vicki, that is such an awesome layout!! WOW!!!

Vicki, that is amazing! It's must've taken you a long time to do all that.

I love this layout! Glad I ran across the challenge!!! Thanks, Kaleena!

thanks ladies smiley and I love all these layouts, amazing work!!! ( and yep it took me a few hours)

Here is the layout that I created:

I wanted to try this type of template and was given a freebie in a newsletter from Chelle's Creations.

Link: https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/debra-duxfield/gallery/2014-year-in-review-layout-yellow-green-light-pink

used random things and places I have photographed from January - December 2014 (instead of a more traditional record which would be pics of us and our events)

ha! seems like the moderators forgot the lock this one up. excellent, cause i'm a bit late with mine! smiley

Didn't forget, Paddy. It will get locked up at the end of the month smiley that is when all the weeklies get locked. smiley it's those pesky FLASH challenges that you have to really watch.

omg, how did i not notice this before - and to think how many challenges i missed out thinking i was too late...

pardon my asking, but why not set the deadline to 31st instead of 8th then?!? or do our late submissions not count?

That one is easy to answer - with a week long deadline more people tend to participate as the ones that really want to do any challenge usually do it right away. With a longer deadline people tend to say "oh I have all month" then never actually do it. smiley

a ha, i see. good point! smiley

here's my take on the challenge. i chose these food pictures because not only do they show the food i ate but, although not shown, they remind me of the people i had eaten with.

Topic locked