Layout Challenge - Circles - May 2016

19 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Circles - May 2016

My challenge for you this week is to use circles. Bonus points if you put your photos in a circle.

More Details

1. Challenge ends when May does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: may 2016 layout challenge, may 2016 circle challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

That's a hard one for me. I tend to be all straight lines in my scrapbooking...i.e. squares and rectangles. This sounds like a fun challenge to jump me outside my normal routine. Stay tuned for what I whip up!

I really love this challenge!

Welcome Baby Mason

Now this will really be a challenge for me. I, too, like to work with straight lines or torn paper with not much shape. But the gauntlet has been thrown down, so I will try this challenge.

These papers and elements are from the Oh Baby Baby collaboration. Love that bundle a lot!

Fonts: Hotline Bling, Dobkin Script
Paper: PS Ania Archer, Art of every Day Paper 1
Elements:
Debra Anderson, Go Digital Scrapbooking Welcome Kit, Sweet Element Hanging 8
PS Sharon Grant, It’s a Girl Thing Flower Scatter
PS Janet Scott, Strawberry Fields Yellow Washi Tape
PS Melo Vrijhof, Love You Elements Stitched Heart
PS Kerry Dempsey, Ice Cream Social Bow 1
PS Pauline Thompson, Masculine 2 Clock

Here is my page, a double this time.
It was an inspiring challenge.

here's mine:

I found this great template of yours Marisa and just had to use it for this challenge!

Here's one!!

And, another...

Here's one from me:

I used Marisa's paper template #20 as my layout template. Wanted to try something different.

The circle challenge really inspired a lot of cute layouts!

Topic locked