Layout Challenge - Frames - April 2016

40 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Frames - April 2016

My challenge for you this week is to use frames on your layout. Good luck!

More Details

1. Challenge ends when April does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: april 2016 layout challenge, april 2016 frames challenge
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

Hello! Here are mine:

oops- forgot to add this one here!

here's mine:

Here's mine smiley

I love using frames- here's another page from me:

here's another one from me:

Here's one from me:

I love them all!! Beautiful layouts!! smiley

Here is my page. The frame is there, but very subtle--blended into the image.

Here's mine:

10 Years of Fun

I did a two page layout, because I simply had too many pictures for one page smiley Here's the combined view:

Across the Bridge

And here's a closer look at each page:

Left side:

Right side:

why is this so blurry?!? nevermind...

lovely submissions, everyone!

since i almost never use frames, this was a true challenge for me. yet, i couldn't bring myselft to use anything more than a flat, paper photo border type of frame smiley

Here is another one:

Swim

here is mine

ok i think i used about 15 kits for this one and had this template i hadn't used even though its hardly anything like the template now. lol

It doesn't look flat; I love it smiley I love how the way the cock-eyed frame made not only the photo pop out, but also the messages of "Smile often" and "Positive"! Great job!

thanks!
what's more, there are in fact 3 frames embedded in there- the posittive polaroid + one on the jc + the top rotated one
so that's 3:0 for me smiley

plus the irony of "Think outside the box...." being inside the box, yet you...not usually using frames...had to think outside the box by boxing things in with frames! smiley

Ok, my four yr old and I worked together to create this layout. I think it came out well smiley The Bunny is Clover. smiley He lives in our backyard, not a pet, just a neighbor.

#1 Washi tape frame around the photo.

#2 Spillover technique where the flowers appear to be popping outside of the frame.

Awesome layouts!!

here's another one from me:

and another one:

here's mine!!

Here's another:

Here's another one from me-

And yet another one!

Another from me!

Pages

Topic locked