Layout Challenge - Halloween 2019

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Halloween 2019

Be it ghoulies or ghosties or long-leggedy beasties, or things that go BUMP in the night, create a SPOOKY layout.

The Details

1. Challenge ends when October does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for more chances to win.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: oct 2019 halloween, oct 2019 layout challenge
  4. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  5. See entered layouts here.
  6. See updated rules here.

The perfect time to use the new October 31 bundle by Marisa Lerin!! I made 2 pages - yellow and white. If I get inspired, I may also make a black page as well.

Awesome Robynne! I can't wait to see the black page if you do it. Yes, the timing worked out well!

ohh yes , good idea Shannon smiley

Thanks for the challenge, Shannon.

I tried but could not really make a decent black page using the Oct 31 Bundle. So I switched to another bundle to make my black page. No more Halloween pages from me - for now at least!!

I have a couple!

thank for this challenge Shannon smiley

Thanks for the spooky creations everyone! I had to add a couple of my own with Melo's kit released today:

Really? A brand new halloween mini kit released today? On Halloween? Now I gotta scramble!! Here's what I came up with!!

Haha, Robynne, that's awesome! Nice scrambling!

Amazing challenge going on here, so many great layouts. Many thanks, Shannon, for hosting. I have lots of Halloween pics and one from last night. I was Frida from Coco.

Topic locked