Layout Challenge - Kits - Dec 2016

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Kits - Dec 2016

Here at DigitalScrapbook.com we sure have some amazingly talented designers who make wonderful things each month. For this challenge you may use any kit linked in this post or published here at DigitalScrapbook.com during December 2016. Be sure to check this thread throughout the month as more kits will be added as they are published!

The Details

1. Challenge ends when December does.
  2. You must use assets from the previous list or that were published during December 2016.
  3. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for more chances to win.
  4. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: dec 2016 kits, dec 2016 layout challenge
  5. Please add it to the example layouts for the appropriate kit by following these steps.
  6. See entered layouts here.
  7. See updated rules here.

Dear Kaleena,

I wanted to upload a layout for this challenge, but there isn't the tag dec 2016 kits, or at least I cannot see it. In fact, I was wondering why people don't join this wonderful challenge, maybe is due to that?. When you click "See entered layouts here" there are no tags..

Hope to help!

Sonia

It doesn't show entered layouts until someone uses the tag, Sonia. smiley that is how all the tags on the site work.

Sorry Kaleena, I was confused! My layout here:

Here's one with Vintage Christmas:

And here's one with "At the Table":

Topic locked