Layout Challenge - Leafy - Sept 2016

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Layout Challenge - Leafy - Sept 2016

My challenge for you this week is to use a lot of leaves. You may have fall leaves on your mind, or one of my favorite design pieces is regular green leaves. Either way, let the leaves speak on your layout!

More Details

1. Challenge ends when September does.
  2. You may enter as many layouts as you'd like for a challenge, but please only post your layout to one challenge.
  3. You must tag your layouts with these two tags: sept 2016 layout challenge, sept 2016 leafy
  4. See entered layouts here.
  5. See updated rules here.
  6. Link your layout here in the forum to your gallery. Doing this makes it much easier for others to find your layout and smiley or comment on it. If you don't know how to do this there is a great tutorial here.

I LOVE leaves, especially fall leaves, which inspired my layout.

I love the leaves of fall -

i went with vellum and paper leaves:

Fall leaves can be so beautiful in the Maritimes

I love leaves, I just had to find ones I liked haha.

Leaves, leaves, and more leaves! I used photos with leaves, paper with a leaf pattern, and of course, the requisite leaf ellies.

And another one...

...and another one...

I think it would be safe to say this is my favorite challenge this month. smiley

https://www.digitalscrapbook.com/debra-duxfield/gallery/leaves-layout-sept-2016-challenge-leafy-olive-green-dark-pink

Ironic - I used an autumn themed kit to document the first spring leaves and blossoms on our new trees

Topic locked